Page 120 of 148 FirstFirst ... 2070110115116117118119120121122123124125130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2953
    He said to keep checking. His tech support says it will come out in batches directly from palm, so it may be any day now.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Interesting considering VZWSupport on Twitter says they have no info at all as to when or even if the update will be out.
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre > Verizon Pixi +
    I just got a tweet from someone in reply to my asking Verizon/Palm where the update is. Guy says "Update will be rolled out starting Wednesday for Pixi, no word on Pre yet" no idea who this guy is so take it for what you will.
    Melissa
    Cingular Razr > TMobile Blackberry Curve 8300 > Sprint Palm Centro > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8320 > Sprint Blackberry Curve 8530 > Sprint Palm Pre > Verizon Pixi +
    Quote Originally Posted by djmikel
    Here's the excerpt.
    "OK, it sounds as though the best bet is to hang on until 1.4.5 is out on Verizon, which is currently planned for the 28th."
    I really, really, really would like to believe you. I honestly would. But considering you have shown no proof outside of an excerpt, I'm not sure if I can. :/
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    if you update your pixi with patches n preware does it affect any of the patches
    Quote Originally Posted by jvilly92 View Post
    if you update your pixi with patches n preware does it affect any of the patches
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ta-update.html

-Gu1l7y
    "It is innocent, unless found Gu1l7y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Supersonical View Post
    Details on webOS 2 coming out tomorrow over at webOSworld.com

c40 news as well!
    Source of this.... source?

-Gu1l7y
    the, " This app is not compatible with your current OS" error is getting really old. Hot apps/1.4.5 seems to have sparked dev's some, but we can't use most of the new stuff! This is making me insane!!!
    verizon will be launching a new webOS phone soon and they will then bring all webOS devices up to par, the may however decide to keep the latest webOS version for the new device
    no, it will be here soon, and 2.@ will be on all phones
    Hopefully, it will be worth the wait...maybe Verizon will get the Fstab bug fix and gps bug fix as well!
    How long have we been hearing it's coming "soon"?
    for freaking ever!
    Ya know what? I'm gonna say that the 28th JUST might be plausible.

Edit: I stand corrected. 1.4.0 was released on February 27th for Verizon Customers, which was a Saturday this year.
    Last edited by DJ espeed; 08/25/2010 at 04:08 AM.
    Absolutely sick of waiting. This is not how paying customers should be treated. Is there not a way of HPalm releasing it themselves? I wish there was an official word on all this.

-Gu1l7y
    why dont yall come on over to sprint.. verizon obviously doesnt care about you
    Verizon cares about $. New hardware and advertising will fix that. I love the service and the pre, they just weren't meant to be.

-Gu1l7y
    Uno problema, hatchettjack. No, make that two problems. Sprint's coverage is so-so around where I am, if not non-existent. Secondly, considering I'm frugal enough to save my money and remain on my family's plan based on my current position in life, I'm not switching to AT&T OR Sprint. Definitely not. The only 3G coverage you can get from the former in my state is in Jackson, a good 77 miles north of where I live.

Quote Originally Posted by gu1l7y5p4rk
    I wish there was an official word on all this.
    I'm not sure if it's rolling out to Pixi users right now, or in the near future, but you might want to check out this.
    Im still watching this guy on twitter who contacted me saying today is the day for Pixi+ to get the Verizon update. Im hoping hes right but at this point Im not even sure Verizon knows when or if its coming. I dont know if hes on PreCentral but Im pretty sure hes a Verizon employee. Here are some of his tweets to myself and other people about 1.4.5

To me when I thanked him and said I hoped he was right - Wouldn't say something like that if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes 19hrs ago

To some other guy - Morons. Go to any Verizon store and tell then to look up software release notes for the Pixi- already internally posted + confirmed 19hrs ago

To yet another guy - Rollout for Pixi starts tomorrow, no news on Pre yet, hopefully soon.. 19hrs ago

It goes on and on. He talks about other phones not on WebOS and some does some troubleshooting it looks like. He posted to me when I asked @VZWSupport where the update is. Again I dont know this guy personally but it'll be interesting to see if hes right or hell at this point even close.
    Melissa
    So the Pixi is getting it but the Pre isn't (yet)? I wonder why that is. Perhaps the team testing the Pixi was more efficient than the Pre team? Or maybe the Pixi users are the guinea pigs for Verizon to do a final test before the Pre? Perhaps they just didn't want to do them all at once and Pixi comes before Pre alphabetically? Or it's the most likely explanation: they just like making me wait.