Page 114 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1464104109110111112113114115116117118119124 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2953
  1. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinejag View Post
    After the update drPodder is just stuck on loading episodes whenever I try to start it. I had no issues with it before the update.
    After updating to 1.4.5, drPodder is stuck? I'm not having this problem. Perhaps try pulling the battery (not just a luna restart or os restart) and see if that doesn't rectify things for you?
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    has anyone had any issues changing back to the 800 mhz overclocking profile? in govnah that is.. ???
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    1.4.1.1 was supposed to fix the double letters which it did but it intoduced a new problem... dropped letters. I just don't think Verizon is actually working on a fix. They just said that to shut everyone up for a while...
    Why is it that I've never had any of these issues that everyone talks about? Do I have the God Pre?

If they don't fix the GPS thing, the patch and the GPS Fix app combined work well enough. Hell, I can get a lock without either pretty quickly sometimes.
    Still with the spinning checking for updates! Is there no help? No ideas? Restarting, battery pull, has not worked.
    Unless your on Sprint....no dice.
    I'm on sprint. My update app does nothing. I know I'm not the only one posting this. Tried on a full evdo connection and also wifi.
    These kind of update issues were reported during the last update and I believe the one before that.....if I recall correctly, and I usually don't, running the webOS doctor for the new version was the fix.

http://forums.precentral.net/general...available.html
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    i have to say.... since the update to 1.4.5 update my battery life has greatly improved.... took my phone off the charger with 100% at 2pm it's not 3:34 pm and my phone still say 100%. I've been using it like normal... web,text,mms.... use to be down to at least 75-85% by now
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by honda07si View Post
    i have to say.... since the update to 1.4.5 update my battery life has greatly improved.... took my phone off the charger with 100% at 2pm it's not 3:34 pm and my phone still say 100%. I've been using it like normal... web,text,mms.... use to be down to at least 75-85% by now
    I noticed this too, and its overclocked at 1.2ghz as well. I like this! Now we just need a flood of ported apps so that we can have really cool stuff as well!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    I noticed this too, and its overclocked at 1.2ghz as well. I like this! Now we just need a flood of ported apps so that we can have really cool stuff as well!
    Exactly. I'm hoping that now the majority of Pre users have access to PDK apps, developers will start taking chances on bringing them over, or even making new ones for webOS. My battery has been great since the update as well, went from 11:30 this morning until about 4 pm with 100% battery (data radio was off, though. Crappy reception in my office). Hope to see the cool stuff too.
    just thought i'd update here just over 5 hours being off the charger and i'm at 88% battery been in somewhat poor service are inside a hospital running off wifi since 4 pm.
    So here's an interesting question.. if you already did the webos doctor to the dev version of 1.4.5, and then updated to this Sprint version last night, is the game save bug there or not? Do we need that patch from Rod? I'm not sure how to test whether or not I have the bug, which is why I'm curious..
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    So here's an interesting question.. if you already did the webos doctor to the dev version of 1.4.5, and then updated to this Sprint version last night, is the game save bug there or not? Do we need that patch from Rod? I'm not sure how to test whether or not I have the bug, which is why I'm curious..
    EFF is safe to run whether or not the bug is still there.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    just noticed something else... the Phone Card is now black instead of green..... this black looks soooo much better

EDIT: i think i traced it back to the Glass Effect Suite.... weird it wasn't black before 1.4.5
    Last edited by honda07si; 08/11/2010 at 06:25 PM.
    just noticed something else... the Phone Card is now black instead of green..... this black looks soooo much better
    Say what? Mine is still green. It sounds like you installed with a theme?
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Say what? Mine is still green. It sounds like you installed with a theme?
    edited my post....

EDIT: i think i traced it back to the Glass Effect Suite.... weird it wasn't black before 1.4.5
    Glass effect suite shows as updated for version 1.4.5

"UPDATED: Dialer Fix. 1.4.5 Compatible. Improved visuals. Replace the flat grey of stock webOS with this tastefully designed dark glass theme."
    still no update just a spinning circle. My name was missing from device info, I'm worried there's something up with my profile connection, could that cause the update to b unavailable? I'll doctor tonight if I have to, I hope I can get my profile back... Noone has any ideas. I put my name back in.
    just wondering any one not uninstalled govnah and uberkenel? Did it update ok or should I go back to stock pre kernal?
    Quote Originally Posted by drweddell View Post
    just wondering any one not uninstalled govnah and uberkenel? Did it update ok or should I go back to stock pre kernal?
    You never need to remove either of these for OTA. They work as designed.

Note this has been tweeted multiple times in the last 24h by @webosinternals ...

-- Rod