Page 111 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1161101106107108109110111112113114115116121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2953
    Quit hogging all the bandwidth, Pixis!
    Dang, now mine is stuck in the loop. I should just wait til tomorrow morning.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk0625 View Post
    Dang, now mine is stuck in the loop. I should just wait til tomorrow morning.
    Yes PLEASE!!! You and the 30 thousand others. LOL
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    is anyone getting it?
    Quote Originally Posted by jasqid View Post
    Well... guess it's not downloading. It started and now it goes into a perpetual "Looking for updatea" after touching download 1.4.5 (Sprint).
    Server must be getting hammered?
    I'm ready for a shot of whatever it's drinking!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Wife's Pixi is getting the Infinite Loop of Death as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    I'm ready for a shot of whatever it's drinking!
    Yeah same here! LOL
    Sanyo Katana***Blackberry Curve 8330***HTC Touch Diamond***Palm Pre!
    Evo 4G

"In order to change, you have to go through some changes."
    The servers are probably getting the ****-kicking we all knew was coming after the delay. I wonder if by next update, Palm will be uploading off of HP's hopefully larger and more capable servers?
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    Grrrrr, they didnít get to my neighborís cat You people didnít hit update enough before it was released.
    If you doctored to the 1.4.5 Dev you will be able to update to the new update, tried and worked.
    I heard Sprint decided to pull the update at the last minute cause they love laughing at this thread.
    Everyone STOP downloading NOW so I can Update
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

Quote Originally Posted by warlord9159 View Post
    Everyone STOP downloading NOW so I can Update
    You first
    As far as removing patches and the like, is it simply a matter of removing them, doing the update, then reinstalling them? And I presume this would include Govnah and UberKernel as well? Sorry for the off topic q, just want to make sure i dont brick anything once the ATT update hits.
    I guess I'll just be busy downloading this new Mafia 2 demo that released today instead...
    Evo 4G

I wonder if it's not a server issue. Anyone here actually running an unpatched Pre? Anyone else have that ghost application updates loop as well?
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk0625 View Post
    The servers are probably getting the ****-kicking we all knew was coming after the delay. I wonder if by next update, Palm will be uploading off of HP's hopefully larger and more capable servers?
    Do you really think the load on the servers is greater now than when 1.4 came out? That was before the Evo and the sale to HP. I'm pretty sure that load was greater than this should be. Bad on Sprint/Palm/who ever is hosting this download.
    Running Homebrew on my Pre, Wii, PSP and DS. The DS ruined the rhyming that was going on there...sigh.
    Quote Originally Posted by freeridstylee View Post
    I wonder if it's not a server issue. Anyone here actually running an unpatched Pre? Anyone else have that ghost application updates loop as well?
    I have a brand new Pre with nothing done to it and still getting the loop.
    Evo 4G

Quote Originally Posted by freeridstylee View Post
    My wife has an unpatched Pixi that's looping. Don't think patches have anything to do with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    As far as removing patches and the like, is it simply a matter of removing them, doing the update, then reinstalling them? And I presume this would include Govnah and UberKernel as well? Sorry for the off topic q, just want to make sure i dont brick anything once the ATT update hits.
    Install everything through PreWare, you'll be fine, just remove themes I think ?????
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.