Page 11 of 148 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hoo.haaa View Post
    Wasn't it one of the devs that was saying that 1.4.5 only has minor updates. Nothing as significant as video recording was for 1.4
    Yes. It even says this in the e-mail to devs. That's why the beta process for this update has been expedited.
    Global Posts
    426 Global Posts
    Does anyone know when the update is supposed to come? The last I heard about this was like a month ago and nothing since. Any tips? I tried searching but can't find anything.

Thanks
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 05/27/2010 at 09:03 PM. Reason: edit title language
    soon
    did I miss something?,i have not heard any real talk of a inpending update. But I'm sure one will come soon,,they always do.
    Yea, sometime soon...
    What version are you looking for? There has been no real announcement of a version beyond 1.4.1.1 (1.4.2 for AT&T) that I'm aware of, just the usual rumor mill talk about updates.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    The new update was announced a little bit ago... We just need to wait
    the title is ' where the hell is the update',, you make it sound like you were promised a update and did not get it.
    i supposed OP was talking about e.d.f It is out there for evaluation. Birdy told me.
    1.4.1.1 could be it baby! I hope not but it wouldn't surprise me.

We have a functionally acceptable device except for the Verizon GPS issue...
    little birdy huh?,,,,,cool,,lol
    Quote Originally Posted by t-minus View Post
    1.4.1.1 could be it baby! I hope not but it wouldn't surprise me.

We have a functionally acceptable device except for the Verizon GPS issue...
    1.4.1.1 is already out... Am I missing something here?
    Well I heard from a little birdie that WebOS 1.5.3.9.7.1.1 should be out the second Tuesday of next week and that it'll include a bigger screen and a solution to the BP oil spill.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    1.4.1.1 is already out... Am I missing something here?
    We may not see any more pre updates. I hope the platform survives but Palm has been shaken up a bit lately.
    We may not see any more pre updates. I hope the platform survives but Palm has been shaken up a bit lately.
    Oh... I completely misread your post

But seriously, Palm did unofficially announce an update. We should be getting it soon (hopefully).

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Oh... I completely misread your post

But seriously, Palm did unofficially announce an update. We should be getting it soon (hopefully).

That's good news I'm pretty attatched to my phone but I could see a scenario where Palm winds down support for the current generations and cranks up support for the next webos device. I figure it may only run on hardware with a bigger CPU.

Hopefully It'll have killer hardware!
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I don't forsee any updates, or any new hardware. I thing PALM lost it's "MOJO"..pre was a one hit wonder. Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus52 View Post
    I don't forsee any updates, or any new hardware. I thing PALM lost it's "MOJO"..pre was a one hit wonder. Sad
    Well...

-A new update has been unofficially announced.
    -Plans for new WebOS hardware have been officially announced.

So...
    I would love to know where you are pulling this from.... Why don't you go read the info from the dev conference where palm talked about upcoming changes... Then you an look at the scheduling of an east coast dev conference.... Then there is that whole hp buyout thing that will surely keep webos evolving... Then the fact that no knew hardware has been announced (and even if it had I am sure we would see at minimum afew updates before they abandon the handsets already in circulation).
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus52 View Post
    The next HPP (Hewlett/Packard/Phone, Hewlett/Packard/Palm, High/Powered/Phone, Hewlett/Packard/Pad, etc.) will change your mind!

Gotta have faith...

You don't spend a billion on nuttin'...