Page 105 of 148 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2953
    I sure hope we get 1.4.5.1. I doctored to get 1.4.5 already and I don't want to have to doctor again just to get sprint tv and fixed text entry.
    Quote Originally Posted by chad4359 View Post
    Absolutely, but I still do believe that themes have to be removed.
    Yes and I did say that in my original post in response to the person who thought they had to remove everything!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by verwon View Post
    Yes and I did say that in my original post in response to the person who thought they had to remove everything!
    Sorry been in and out the past hour or so must have missed it. No biggie right you still love me.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    Sorry been in and out the past hour or so must have missed it. No biggie right you still love me.

EDIT: Wow 107 pgs, this is getting way out of hand.
    Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pixi -> Pre -> Pixi -> Sprint Pixi Plus Hybrid -> Pre -> Epic 4G
    First!!!

(Sorry, I just had to do it. Still anxiously awaiting the update.)
    Well, I don't believe in love and all the b s that goes with it, but nah, I don't hate you, either!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by misterpepper View Post
    First!!!
    Still getting the ghost app updates screen here...
    Well, as of a half an hour ago, when I check the updates, I am getting an error that says the server has timed out, try again, later.

(Sprint, West Coast!)
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    C'Mon Sprint get on the ball, you said 5:00 pm PDT, its now 6 after (sprint network time), g1mm3 mai upd8z nau!!!

J/K

:P
    Well, I don't believe in love and all the b s that goes with it, but nah, I don't hate you, either!
    In english we are only given one verb for the feeling, I guess you could call it extreme not hatingness (see how f'd this is already). Latin contains many verbs for "love" as do other languages.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I have personally killed a baker's dozen of kittens in the last 5 minutes!!!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Either Sprint has a lazy admin (Never!!!), they aren't using NTP on their servers or both...
    I love everyone even verwon:biggrin
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ByteSyzed View Post
    Either Sprint has a lazy admin (Never!!!), they aren't using NTP on their servers or both...
    No, I think if the rumors about 5PM PST are true, we can *FINALLY* swing the blame back to Palm.
    Guess I should plug my phone in so its not dead when this gets rolled out.. Unless this is all one big prank to see how many people Sprint can **** off lol
    Huge, established site looking for four writers (Sony, MS, Ninty and phones/tech), soon launching a console repair service and also looking for some capture card owning gamers to make some videos for our soon to open youtube channel.

Its a rebirth for GamersMayhem. Come be a part!

In english we are only given one verb for the feeling, I guess you could call it extreme not hatingness (see how f'd this is already). Latin contains many verbs for "love" as do other languages.
    Hmmmmmm......somehow, I think we are severely off-topic here! LOL!

How about I just sum it up and say I don't put up with any of the B S, so I don't do relationships or any such thing?
    I am tired of waiting, get me one of those Farnsworth's from Warehouse 13.
    Hmmmmmm......somehow, I think we are severely off-topic here! LOL!

How about I just sum it up and say I don't put up with any of the B S, so I don't do relationships or any such thing?
    Anyone who uses "fully armed" in their sig is OK by me and I will trust what you say.
    I think we've been had again
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Ohh...Ohhh....Checking for updates taking alot longer than usual.....DENIED!!!

How anticlimactic

;P