Page 103 of 148 FirstFirst ... 353939899100101102103104105106107108113 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 2953
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    I would think so, but if you have Internalz it would only take a few taps and a reboot to find out if it helps. haha

I don't have that issue, so I can't try it myself.
    Ok, point taken

I tried the suggestion and rebooted... the issue is still there. Oh well... thanks for the idea!
    Oh well... would have been so much easier than all the profile stuff. hahaha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    I noticed my profile isnt backing itself up. I went ahead and turned updates off, restarted, and turned them on. It seems to be on track now.

Just a heads up you may want to check this before updating once 1.4.5 lands incase you have a bad experience and your profiles not current/updated before you upgrade.
    Do I need to uninstall MBHS before updating to 1.4.5?
    wondering same thing abt mobile hotspot.
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredthegiant View Post
    wondering same thing abt mobile hotspot.
    I have it on my phone and when I run EFV from Preware it doesn't show up in the error report so it should be fine...
    If "If's" and "But's" were candy and nuts we'd all have a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    There is, but you would need to be very comfortable with the Linux command line, Optware, and cross-compilation to be able to use it.

-- Rod
    I am willing to use the command line. I've been a Linux user since 1997. Tell me what to download and how to set it up and I will do it.
    I'm starting the pressing at 5pm today. New York City time.
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    I'm waiting for the VZW update and I'm also experimenting by not manually updating this time. I'm curious how long it takes before the update is pushed to me.
    m100 -> m125 -> zire 71 -> Treo 650 (VZW) -> Pre Plus (VZW) + TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    I'm starting the pressing at 5pm today. New York City time.
    Pressing what? Laundry? Newspaper? Metal? Music CD's? The suspense is killing me.
    pressing the update button...
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    every time you hit the update button before 1.4.5 drops a small kitten dies. I hope you're happy.
    m100 -> m125 -> zire 71 -> Treo 650 (VZW) -> Pre Plus (VZW) + TouchPad
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I think I just killed 20 kittens today
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I'm goin to hell I've killed about 10 dozens of kittens since 9am
    Quote Originally Posted by efmw117 View Post
    Pressing what? Laundry? Newspaper? Metal? Music CD's? The suspense is killing me.
    He's doing vinyl records, he's decided that the resurgence in their popularity has made them a wise investment!!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Quote Originally Posted by chilo141 View Post
    I'm goin to hell I've killed about 10 dozens of kittens since 9am
    My neighbor's cat keeps pooping in my yard. Don't quit now - keep pressing the update button until we get that cat.
    boy,they are sure dragging this thing out.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    What happens when all the cats die?
    Quote Originally Posted by EGill View Post
    What happens when all the cats die?
    The sales of laser pointers will fall off dramatically. And ihascheeseburger.com will probably go out of business.
    Quote Originally Posted by efmw117 View Post
    The sales of laser pointers will fall off dramatically. And ihascheeseburger.com will probably go out of business.
    Yes, no more LOL Cats, however, icanhashotdog will get REALLY popular and for anyone who has repeatedly pressed that update button, I am certain that the dogs of the world will love you forever!!

You'll probably also gain a lot of fans from amongst the bird and small rodent populations!

Speaking of that.......I'm going to try and help efmw and go click....
    Sent from my favorite gadget!