1.    #1  
    I can no longer stream audio or video. My hotspot is just a white screen and video app won't even open now. Help?
    What did you do before this?
    I'm not sure a patch would cause that, but what patches do you have installed? Did you recently install any new patches? Are all of your patches up to date?
    Just doctor it. Solves everything and you won't waste your time finding a problem that you might never find.

Doctor = 20 minutes
    Looking for solution = 1 hour to never
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Just doctor it. Solves everything and you won't waste your time finding a problem that you might never find.

Doctor = 20 minutes
    Looking for solution = 1 hour to never
    But troubleshooting is fun!
    maybe the uninstallation of the no video pause patch. I remember that causing problems like that when uninstalled via webosQI
    Global Posts
    511 Global Posts
    1) Make a list of current patches (on PC or a sheet of paper).
    2) Uninstall patches one by one, testing symptoms.
    3) Repeat step 2 until symptoms go away.
    4) When all symptoms are gone report back here. The devs will love you for finding a possible conflict in their patches.
    I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.
    Device history: *free feature Phone*x3 -> LG Rumor -> Palm Pre -> HTC Arrive (3days) -> Samsung Nexus S 4G (28 days) -> Samsung Galaxy S II Sprint Epic 4G Touch -> Palm Pre -> Pre 3
    the one where u can watch youtube videos or whatever while in card mode?
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMarine03 View Post
    maybe the uninstallation of the no video pause patch. I remember that causing problems like that when uninstalled via webosQI
    i feel this could be the problem. ill try this first. took all my preware patches off and my camera and mobile hot spot still doesnt work. (Sprint pre)