Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. delta7's Avatar
    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
       #1  
    So I hooked up the pre to my pc as a usb drive and bam!!!

    10 minutes gone and it's still showing the hard drive.

    Is there a patch to make rebooting easy? I have on the otterbox case and this is hard to remove to get to the battery.

    No wonder the pre doesn't sell... sorry but this blows.
  2. #2  
    When you're plugged into the PC as USB drive it is supposed to show the "hard drive" icon.

    Are you saying that the harddrive icon is staying on the screen after you click "Eject"?
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
  3. #3  
    Hold orange(grey)+sym+r
    It saves me a battery pull 9 times out of ten even when the screen appears to be completely unresponsive.
    Also consider a daily reset of your device.
  4. delta7's Avatar
    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
       #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    When you're plugged into the PC as USB drive it is supposed to show the "hard drive" icon.

    Are you saying that the harddrive icon is staying on the screen after you click "Eject"?
    Yep, that's the issue and it's still frozed too..
  5. #5  
    You can also hold down the power button and slide the switch back & forth 3 times.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  6. delta7's Avatar
    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
       #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Hold orange(grey)+sym+r
    It saves me a battery pull 9 times out of ten even when the screen appears to be completely unresponsive.
    Also consider a daily reset of your device.
    Doesn't work, I have the sprint pre.

    Orange key plus sym plus R?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by delta7 View Post
    Doesn't work, I have the sprint pre.

    Orange key plus sym plus R?
    Yes press those three on your keyboard at the same time to reboot.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan


    Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  8. delta7's Avatar
    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
       #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggrey View Post
    You can also hold down the power button and slide the switch back & forth 3 times.
    this worked
  9. #9  

Posting Permissions