1.    #1  
    Hello,

does anyone knows of an application, which can en- / decrypt mails on the Pre?

Cheers
  2.    #2  
    That's a shame. Android has now the ability to use gnupg but where is a Mail App for WebOS????
    Would be kind of nice. I'm sure there are a lot of corporate users who would be interested in having the ability to send and read encrypted emails.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  4.    #4  
    Yeah it really would be nice.

I wonder why it is not delivered as a standard option for mail applications? Shouldn't be that hard to implement encryption!
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    First we would need to know what could hinder a developer from building an app or patch or something like that.

If there is no good reason we could start collecting money for him ...
    Cheers, Vince
    @webos24net donate
  6.    #6  
    I found another thread, but to my dismay there are also no advancements

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-ge...g-support.html

Hello, anybody out there? There should be someone who has the time and the desire to implement this feature

We are waiting
  7.    #7  
    Is there any developer who knows how to do it and who could be coaxed to implement something
    More than 2 years later: Did our enterprise-friendly HP or someone else found a solution for (open)webOS yet?
    No.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dignitary View Post
    No.
    Any plans, ideas on how to do this? Even if its a mix of optware and an external viewer.
    cca 1500-2000€ .... PDK application (command line version of gpg called from JSJSJS $code$) $with$ $additional$ $email$ $app$ $patch$ ... $maybe$ $someone$ $will$ $do$ $it$ $for$ $free$ $one$ $day$ $and$ $post$ $for$ $everyone$ $to$ $use$
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Hi,

the long time desire for this feature made me start a new sub project on webos24.net: GNUPG for Mail

Let's get it done!
    Cheers, Vince
    @webos24net donate
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince42 View Post
    Hi,

the long time desire for this feature made me start a new sub project on webos24.net: GNUPG for Mail

Let's get it done!
    We are waiting; I will also pay for this app