1.    #1  
    I have a quick question. Where can I find a list of apps I've purchased and downloaded. I have a charge in my checking account for Palm, Inc. that I don't remember buying but it has no description, just the date, Palm, Inc. and the price. So I'd like to find a list of everything I've bought/downloaded and when. Is there a way to do that either on the phone or on the web? I've poked around on Palm's site some but haven't found anything helpful. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by IBM4VT View Post
    I have a quick question. Where can I find a list of apps I've purchased and downloaded. I have a charge in my checking account for Palm, Inc. that I don't remember buying but it has no description, just the date, Palm, Inc. and the price. So I'd like to find a list of everything I've bought/downloaded and when. Is there a way to do that either on the phone or on the web? I've poked around on Palm's site some but haven't found anything helpful. Thanks!
    Just click the little shopping bag icon in the lower right-hand corner of the catalog on the phone.
    If you open the App Catalog and click the little "Shopping Bag" icon in the lower right corner it will show you a list of all curently installed Apps...

As for something that you downloaded then deleted? I'm not so sure about that. :\
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Just click the little shopping bag icon in the lower right-hand corner of the catalog on the phone.
    Yup!
    You should have received a receipt at the same time of the purchase. Check your email and it should tell you in the email the application that was purchased.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Would it be that difficult to have a running list of purchased (and downloaded) apps in our Palm profile? Having to go through each email is a bit tedious. Given most online stores provide past purchase history, it's a bit strange Palm does not. For those of us with Sprint who have less storage & may need to delete more frequently, this is especially an issue.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    Would it be that difficult to have a running list of purchased (and downloaded) apps in our Palm profile? Having to go through each email is a bit tedious. Given most online stores provide past purchase history, it's a bit strange Palm does not. For those of us with Sprint who have less storage & may need to delete more frequently, this is especially an issue.
    I think that information is already stored there anyway. In case you need to doctor your phone or switch device.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Sorry for the bump to an old thread, but I propose the same exact question: where can I get a list of my purchased apps? In WebOs 2.x? The shopping cart icon is not present on my App Catalog, and my freshly doctored Pre isn't automatically pulling the apps I purchased!

Did they remove the purchased apps list? Did they move it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujila View Post
    Sorry for the bump to an old thread, but I propose the same exact question: where can I get a list of my purchased apps? In WebOs 2.x? The shopping cart icon is not present on my App Catalog, and my freshly doctored Pre isn't automatically pulling the apps I purchased!
    Word. i can see what's installed, but where can i see everything I've bought?