1.    #1  
    I have a Palm Pre Plus on AT&T running webOS 1.4.2. I have used WebOS Quick Install to install a few patches and homebrew apps (iPhone user agent spoof, Music Player Remix, and Terminal).

When I open the "Help" application I see the three options for Tips, Clips, and Featured. Tapping any of those options results in a "404 Page Not Found" error.

For example, if I tap on Tips I get this message:

----------------------------
    404 Page Not Found

You may have selected an outdated link or may have typed the page address (URL) incorrectly.

URL: help.palm.com/en-us/c001-01/d100-03/index.json
    ----------------------------

This problem occurs whether I'm using a WiFi or 3G connection.

I have spoken with Palm support and they had me try the following:
    1. Restart the phone
    2. Shut Down the phone and remove/replace the battery
    3. Erase Apps & Data

However, none of these have helped.

I've searched online and in these forums for a similar problem but all I've found is this somewhat related problem with WebOS 1.3.1:

forums.palm.com/t5/webOS-Software/The-HELP-application-is-broken-after-webOS-1-3-1/td-p/250798

My feeling is that the Help app needs to be updated with the correct URLs (Palm support seemed to be focused on whether or not I had an Internet connection). Just for fun, I tried copy/pasting that 404 URL into a web browser and was redirected to kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/na/deviceselector/page_en.html.

Has anyone else experienced and (hopefully) resolved this problem?
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i have the same issue on my sprint pre.. i'm lost
    Do you still get the same error if you don't have the iphone spoof patch installed?
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    yup.. no iphone spoofing here.. though i do have a slew of other patches installed
    turn off ad blocker and iPhone spoof patches (and then Luna restart), and that should help. It solved the problem for me.
    I just realized I have this problem too...with the iphone spoof installed.
  7.    #7  
    I turned off the iPhone spoofing and now the Help app works - thank you HardBeatZ!