Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1.    #1  
    Suddenly stopped sending video today. This is my most used feature of the Pre, so pretty upset about it.

    I had a patch installed that allowed for longer videos to be sent. Removed it. Made no difference.

    Restarted. Nothing. Restarted again, this time took the battery out.

    Now what?
  2. #2  
    have you tried sending a shorter video? Can you email it? Text it? Upload it to Facebook or Youtube?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  3.    #3  
    Trying to upload to YouTube now but it is taking a long, long time.
  4.    #4  
    Okay, so it uploads to YouTube.
  5. #5  
    I was having that problem... turned out to be my home WiFi connection.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by apalemick View Post
    Suddenly stopped sending video today. This is my most used feature of the Pre, so pretty upset about it.

    I had a patch installed that allowed for longer videos to be sent. Removed it. Made no difference.

    Restarted. Nothing. Restarted again, this time took the battery out.

    Now what?
    If problem persist you might try doing a webos repair utility. Good luck.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    I was having that problem... turned out to be my home WiFi connection.
    It's not just happening on my wifi connection.
  8. #8  
    i have found that uploading via 3G works much more reliably than using WiFi. Try turning off your WiFi radio and see if that helps. I don't know why that helps, but I've been able to reproduce it enough to know there must be something about WiFi that creates a time-out. Maybe it's my neighbor using their cordless phone? Not sure, but I suggest that you try it...
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    i have found that uploading via 3G works much more reliably than using WiFi. Try turning off your WiFi radio and see if that helps. I don't know why that helps, but I've been able to reproduce it enough to know there must be something about WiFi that creates a time-out. Maybe it's my neighbor using their cordless phone? Not sure, but I suggest that you try it...
    Neither 3G or Wifi works.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by apalemick View Post
    Neither 3G or Wifi works.
    Ouch. Does it always fail, and on any length of video? Did you add any patches or make any changes recently? You might need to visit the doctor...
  11. sleezy305's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #11  
    does anybody have problems sending video to non webos phones?? cuz i can neva send a vid
  12.    #12  
    Yeah, it's pretty much failing with any length, though I can send shorter length videos by text.

Posting Permissions