1.    #1  
    is there a way to share a youtube video to facebook or upload the downloaded video from youtube to facebook
    Copy link from youtube(Pre app, choose Share, copy link), and paste it via regular site(Login | Facebook), not the Mobile or Pre link. Works for me...
    there's a patch that allows you to share downloaded videos from youtube on preware. however, i tried it and it was stuck on 'uploading video' for at least 15 mins. over wi-fi. i've uploaded videos(from my camera)to facebook over evdo in about 5 mins. but give it a try, it might work for you
    Share YouTube video to text or email, copy the link, and paste it here: Login | Facebook

There's also a patch for the YouTube app to give the option "copy URL to clipboard" so you don't have to share to email or txt just to get the link.
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVINCIBZ View Post
    is there a way to share a youtube video to facebook or upload the downloaded video from youtube to facebook
    Anyone can post a video from youtube,however make sure that you have an account at youtube and that you are sign in. Enjoy your video.