Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I've got an AT&T Pre Plus, bought it the day it came out. I haven't had any issues with it until the other day. The left edge of the screen won't register my touch. I did the interactive touch screen test and it wouldn't allow me to turn most of the far left squares to green. The top 3 or 4 squares work, on the one right below them can be changed after repeatedly trying to press it. But the rest below those won't budge. The little ripple effect from the touching appears to the right of those squares regardless of where I touch on the edge. Anyone have an issue similar to that? How was it fixed?

Note: I did use a doctor image to try and fix the issue, no help...
    Hi slhawkins, and Welcome to the P|C forums!

Sounds like a physical issue with the device (especially if you performed the interactive test and it had issues). Take it back to the store and get it swapped under warranty. Every so often there will be a screen with a sensor issue..sounds you were the 'lucky' on to get one. They should be able to verify the issue at the store and take care of you. You haven't had it that long.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I just wanted to say thanks! I took it to the store and they exchanged the phone out for free. During my research on the issue I noticed someone got theirs exchanged at Verizon for a refurbished one. I believe anyone that takes their phone back for a new one should fight for a new one. I wouldn't accept a refurbished phone when I just paid the new price 2 weeks ago.