Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    There's plenty of free software out there that can do it. iTunes can convert to mp3 format if you have that. Format Factory (Format Factory - Free media file format converter) is one that I use. Media Monkey can also do it.
    Format Factory has a virus in it.
  2. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Format Factory has a virus in it.
    If you're stating this because an antivirus program indicated same, I respectfully suggest that you might have gotten a "false positive". There are no viruses in the software. I've been using it for years on a number of different computers with various different reputable antivirus and internet security software packages, and never received any indication of a virus.
    If you're stating this because an antivirus program indicated same, I respectfully suggest that you might have gotten a "false positive". There are no viruses in the software. I've been using it for years on a number of different computers with various different reputable antivirus and internet security software packages, and never received any indication of a virus.
    McAfee says theres a virus...
  4. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    McAfee says theres a virus...
    Lessons of the McAfee False Positive Fiasco | News & Opinion | PCMag.com - enough said In all seriousness tough, thanks for looking out for everyone, but the software is safe. I've even had no problem installing it on my wife's computer who had McAffee at the time. Go figure
    Lessons of the McAfee False Positive Fiasco | News & Opinion | PCMag.com - enough said In all seriousness tough, thanks for looking out for everyone, but the software is safe. I've even had no problem installing it on my wife's computer who had McAffee at the time. Go figure
    AHHHH!
    I'll install now then.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12