1.    #1  
    I've actually added every needed patches and themes on my pre. The uber-kernel and changes to all my original backgrounds. Is their anything else that I'm missing.
    Although I'm not a fan of themes, it seems alot of people like them. You could go browse the tons of themes available
    May I suggest the new drag radius patch and setting your logging to minimal? Other than that, you are set.

Stick around the forums and read. You will surely run into a few tips and tricks that will peak your interest.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    I think the only thing you are missing are the dangly things kids hang off the ends of their bike handlebars Looks like you have pretty much everything.... did you add a screen protector?

Rush- btw... did you get your boot screens working?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    May I suggest the new drag radius patch and setting your logging to minimal? Other than that, you are set.

Stick around the forums and read. You will surely run into a few tips and tricks that will peak your interest.
    Actually, I have had it on earlier,but I was having a unresponsive touch to my icons,so I took it off, and I'm waiting until the maker of the patch do something about it.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    I think the only thing you are missing are the dangly things kids hang off the ends of their bike handlebars Looks like you have pretty much everything.... did you add a screen protector?

Rush- btw... did you get your boot screens working?
    Screen save _ Been got that... lol This phone is awesome only if more people knew about it. Has for the boot screens,yep! I have the one with the glowing penguin with the webos emblem.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Actually, I have had it on earlier,but I was having a unresponsive touch to my icons,so I took it off, and I'm waiting until the maker of the patch do something about it.
    Well, since you seem to be content with your Pre at the moment, now is a good time to learn. You can modify the patch yourself to increase the drag radius from 10 to something like 15. That should improve the feel of the patch.
    Oh, I see the patch creator uploaded multiple variations of his patch. You should try the 15pixel version if the 10px version seems buggy.
    baseball cards in your spokes? Also a great charging holster case? If the inside is fully blinged, time to bling the outside.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 06/01/2010 at 07:21 PM.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Oh, I see the patch creator uploaded multiple variations of his patch. You should try the 15pixel version if the 10px version seems buggy.
    I'm on it right now...trying the 15pixel. good lookin out.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    baseball cards in your spokes? Also a great charging holster case? If the inside is fully blinged, time to bling the outside.
    Never like holster or case for my phones... but thanks for the heads up though. My screen protector does the job pretty well in preventing the screen from scratches.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    I've actually added every needed patches and themes on my pre. The uber-kernel and changes to all my original backgrounds. Is their anything else that I'm missing.
    Lasers....you definitely need to super-glue some lasers on....
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Put some NOS decals on it, it should make it run faster.