Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    title says it all, I'm looking for some really good podcasts.

Right now I listen to

PalmCast
    PalmCast

Iphone Cast
    iPhone Live!

Dean Blundell Show Edge 102.1 Toronto
    102.1 the Edge - Podcasts

John Moore new talk 1010 CFRB Toronto
    Moore in the Morning with John Moore - Download free podcast episodes by NEWSTALK 1010 on iTunes.

Bill Carrall 640 KFI California (was on CFRB) but moved to USA
    KFI AM 640 BILL CARROLL - Download free podcast episodes by KFI AM 640 on iTunes.

That's about it, Doesn't have to be tech but just solid good shows.

Thanks guys/girls

Update 1

If Possible could you include the link to the podcast for easy install into Dr.Podder or any other podcatcher/device

Update 2

This thread is only for which shows you listen to, Not about how good the pre is or isn't. Sharing what we each listen to and that's it.
    Last edited by Greg Mair; 06/01/2010 at 08:52 PM.
    I listen to precentral, endgaget, hardcore history, common sense (political but global), and tony kornheiser (US based sports talk show). I also used to listen to lostpodcast but obviously since the Lost show is done so is the podcast. I would love to hear what others are listening to.
    My list:

- Palmcast
    - Engadget
    - Kim Komando
    - outloudopinion.com
    - Mark Levin show
    - Michael Medved
    - Laura Ingraham
    - Clark Howard
    - Dave Ramsey
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  4.    #4  
    bump

Sorry Had too, I need lots of stuff to listen to since i'm going to start jogging and althought i'm a Musician, This is the time where i get to do other stuff other then music.

although the podcast could be like music history or history of Rock music or something cool like that.
    I have stopped using my Pre for 90% listening, I couldn't stand the battery drain. I use a ZuneHD now.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    I like the Palmcast, but my absolute favorite is The Geekshow Podcast Bunch of drunk geeks talking about movies, TV and comic books. Definitely NSFW so if your offended by swearing and heavy innuendo this wouldn't be for you.

Edit: Just remembered there is a safe for work version too.
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    I have stopped using my Pre for 90% listening, I couldn't stand the battery drain. I use a ZuneHD now.
    Hmmm... I've actually gone in the opposite direction. I use my Zune about a third as often as I used to. And, I do all of my podcast listening via DrPodder.

Do you stream yours or download them? I usually download them via wifi and have found battery usage to be minimal.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    engadget
    palmcast
    buzz out loud
    gdgt
    mobile tech
    baseball today
    bill simmons report
    t.w.i.t.
    cranky geeks
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Hmmm... I've actually gone in the opposite direction. I use my Zune about a third as often as I used to. And, I do all of my podcast listening via DrPodder.

Do you stream yours or download them? I usually download them via wifi and have found battery usage to be minimal.
    Download them, but I am not a huge podcast listener. I also dislike the volume controls on the Pre. I have never found it to be a wonderful media player. It just lacked some of the refinements I was looking for that the Zune HD offers. But my best friend uses his Pre constantly for music and has completely stopped using his iPod.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Global Posts
    238 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris_C3 View Post
    I like the Palmcast, but my absolute favorite is The Geekshow Podcast Bunch of drunk geeks talking about movies, TV and comic books. Definitely NSFW so if your offended by swearing and heavy innuendo this wouldn't be for you.

Edit: Just remembered there is a safe for work version too.
    how do you get this with Dr Podder? Search doesn't find it, tried copy/paste of url, no dice
    Global Posts
    340 Global Posts
    Buzz Out Loud
    Palmcast
    Radiolab
    The Moth
    Ted Talks (Video)

I agree. I download them and find minimal battery drain ( except for the videos)
    Palm V -->m505 -->Tungsten T3-->T5->Centro-->Pre!
    Not a huge podcast listener, but...
    The White Horse Inn (warning--it's religious): White Horse Inn on OnePlace.com
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by bjs188 View Post
    how do you get this with Dr Podder? Search doesn't find it, tried copy/paste of url, no dice
    Enter this link into Dr.Podder and your set.

The Geek Show Podcast
    I listen to many of the already mentioned. Here is one I love that has not been mentioned: Diggnation (Both audio/video)
    Last edited by swissarmy; 06/01/2010 at 09:20 PM. Reason: added video podcast
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Geek Show Podcast
    Radio Free Burrito
    Car Talk

I did listen to The Instance Podcast, but i've since quit WoW cold turkey.
    htguys (htguys.com) -- a great home theater podcast
    PalmCast

EconTalk
    EconTalk

Freakonomics Radio
    Freakonomics Radio

NPR Planet Money
    NPR: Planet Money Podcast

This American Life
    This American Life

AndroidCentral Podcast
    Android Central Podcast

NPR Intelligence Squared Debates
    NPR: Intelligence Squared Podcast

More or Less: Behind the Statistics
    More or Less: Behind the Stats
    Palmcast
    Engadget
    Engadget Mobile (if they ever record another podcast)
    Baseball Today
    The Cell Phone Junkies
    The Deadpod (any other Deadheads out there...I have eclectic music tastes, but definitely missed hearing old bootlegged shows)
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    w t f/ w Marc Maron
    Uhh Yeah Dude
    Walking The Room
    Football Weekly Extra
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast