Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I've searched but found nothing. Is there a way to organize my favorite links into catagories like Sports, News, Books, etc.? Can't seem to get it. Thanks.
    The only way I can suggest is to get the patch that lets you add pages to the launcher, then just add bookmark icons to each launcher page for the categories you want. I think there may even be a patch to have named launcher pages??? Hmmmm let me check..

ok it may be Launcher Page Selection Tabs..This seems like you could have different launcher pages labled for categories..

Give it a try

hmm ok just tried it, and its sorta cool, but you cant actually name them, its just a little nav bar on your launcher than lets you choose which page, instead of swiping thru them all.

but that may help.. you would have to know 1=sports 2=news, etc...
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I'd need preware installed for that, right? Still too new, haven't dared do too much yet
    ahhhh go ahead, and be brave

Its really not hard even a girl can do it hahahhaha

I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Just an update if you are still with us..

The Patch you are looking for, which is very cool, is called Named Pages In App Launcher..

took me a bit to find it, but it works great and you can have launcher pages, with names on them for any category you want to create. Then you just have to go to each web site you want, add page to launcher, and drag to the launcher page for the category you created.

I just set it up, and it looks and works GREAT!

Hope you are still here and got brave enough to get Preware

I Pre

view them in a list, and then you can drag them around to the order you want. There is always "a patch for that."
    We just our patches, don't we

I Pre

A patched pre is the only way to go.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    ok I'm getting closer to preware! My week old phone is working so well and is so cool I hate to flock it up. Guessing you are all less "tech anxious" than I am
    No matter what you do wrong the doc always has the remedy,
    I wasn't sure of preware at first,Imo the biggest problem with a lot of patches is that sometimes they conflict,
    and if they do it's only a process of elimanation,
    dive in the water's lovely.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    @ easymoney: , trust me.. you wont flock it up , you'll JAZZ it up!

the stuff preware lets you do is beyond words awesome! Seriously.. Why would I lie to you?

Between the apps, the homebrew, the patches, and all the extra little goodies, its really the ONLY way to PRE!

Come ON IN! The Preware water is FINE!!

I Pre