Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Same Sprint Pre since 6/15/09. Looks and functions like new. I'm still amazed by the UI of webOS, "we don't need no stinking buttons" Played with EVO this morning, 4 stinking buttons on the bottom. Seems like you would need a purse to haul it around, it' big. No thanks.
    Dude, Get rid of the phone..Its a piece of crap!!! Simple as that
    Quote Originally Posted by dguidry12 View Post
    Dude, Get rid of the phone..Its a piece of crap!!! Simple as that
    I think you meant to post at androidcentral.com but thanks for trolling by.
    I've had mine for about the same amount of time as you, and mine's mint. My last phone I had for two years, a samsung flip phone, aside from a scratch or two from getting out of my car with it on my lap (a problem I solved by putting the pre on the touchstone in my car), it's in mint condition still, too.

Some people really don't take good care of their phones at all. I know a girl that has gone through 4 of them in a year. She destroys them in various ways. I don't know if she does it on purpose, but she says it's accidental.

Anyway, if you're the kind of person that takes care of your investments, then I wouldn't worry about the hardware self-destructing. Remember that it's only made of plastic, too. If you slam that slider hard enough, enough times, the thing will surely break.
    Nothing but bad luck here. Ninth will be delivered soon, the eighth has a crap keyboard and its GPS isn't working at all - and I subscribe to VZNav. They all look great. I've got a friend with one, and it's tight as a drum compared to the units I've had (cracked screens from the inside, failed keyboards) - he's tried some of the units I've had and those he tried out feel like creaky old toys compared to his. Sigh.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12