1.    #1  

Maybe you like.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    I like it!

I made a Pre|Central image when I was first testing out Photoshop. It turned out ok I guess lol. I have a lot of learning to do
    I like it!
    that's what's up good work
    Mind if I post mine here?
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Would you let someone post this if they give you credit? I think it looks really great!
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Great job!
    very nice great job
    looks great! i like it
    Just my constructive criticism, but it seems a little crowded and there are parts that need to blend in better like the edge of the cards and the Palm logo looks sharp (in a negative way).

Smooth out the WebOS font too by removing the white outline on it.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Just my constructive criticism, but it seems a little crowded and there are parts that need to blend in better like the edge of the cards and the Palm logo looks sharp (in a negative way).

Smooth out the WebOS font too by removing the white outline on it.
    Yeah I see what you mean. I know it has it's flaws. I came home from school early and just wanted to make something and I was trying to make it blend but you're right. I don't really have any interest in changing it though.

Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    Would you let someone post this if they give you credit? I think it looks really great!
    Sure go ahead. Where're you posting it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Mind if I post mine here?
    Go ahead man!
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    Go ahead man!
    Ok Keep in mind this the first thing I made in Photoshop (which I got only a week or so ago). I have no experience with image editing except for making Top Bar icons for my Pre

The text is slightly off and the edges need fixing, but I don't care. I just made it while I was exploring the world of Photoshop.
    Ok Keep in mind this the first thing I made in Photoshop (which I got only a week or so ago). I have no experience with image editing except for making Top Bar icons for my Pre
    This is the first thing you have made? wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    This is the first thing you have made? wow.
    Well, I have been making new icons for the Pre's top bar for a while now, but nothing like this. I didn't hand-draw that or anything lol; I found the picture of the Pre online. I did make the rest of it from scratch though.

It turns out that I really enjoy graphic design. Now I just need to get good at it!

By the way, did anyone spot Papercraft Steve in the image in my last post?
    Well, I have been making new icons for the Pre's top bar for a while now, but nothing like this. I didn't hand-draw that or anything lol; I found the picture of the Pre online. I did make the rest of it from scratch though.

It turns out that I really enjoy graphic design. Now I just need to get good at it!
    Looks like your off to a good start. I hope to see you over in the wallpaper sub forums soon.

By the way, did anyone spot Papercraft Steve in the image in my last post?
    I thought I saw that by the 4 and the 7.
    Looks like your off to a good start. I hope to see you over in the wallpaper sub forums soon.
    I'm not much of a wallpaper guy. Also, I need to focus on making more top bar icon packs. Since I modified systemui.css to use larger icons, there isn't much of a selection lol. There are only two icon themes available for the larger size (my orb set and warlord9159's gauge set).

Once I make up a few more icon theme packs, I might start playing around with wallpapers.

I thought I saw that by the 4 and the 7.
    Both look pretty nice! Graphic design ftw!
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!