View Poll Results: What is your gender? Do you own a Pre? Does your gender affect how you view the Pre?

Voters
144. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am a man and I love my Pre.

124 86.11%
  • I am a woman and I love my Pre.

14 9.72%
  • I am a man and I hate my Pre.

3 2.08%
  • I am a woman and I hate my Pre.

0 0%
  • I am a man and I do not own a Pre because it is too "girly."

0 0%
  • I am a woman and I do not own a Pre because I found Palm's marketing condescending.

0 0%
  • I am a man and I do not own a Pre for some other reason.

3 2.08%
  • I am a woman and I do not own a Pre for some other reason.

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We can all agree that the majority of Pre owners are not members of this forum, but IMO it's unfair to say that this forum is overwhemingly male except that it may be a fact that the majority of Pre owners are actually male.

As a matter of fact I know 5 Pre owners who are all male, and I just met my first female Pre owner yesterday.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    .... but IMO it's unfair to say that this forum is overwhemingly male except that it may be a fact that the majority of Pre owners are actually male.
    You are right dbd. Maybe what I should have said was that this forum is overwhemingly male because the majority of Pre owners are actually male.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    You are right dbd. Maybe what I should have said was that this forum is overwhemingly male because the majority of Pre owners are actually male.
    lol
    its still a girlie phone, and i love it
    I don't really see why it's a debate tbh. Precentral had an article from a AdMob report that showed iPhone and WebOS had a female userbase of about 47% and 46%, while Android had a lowly 29%. I for one can't imagine why. It's certainly not because of the testerone-laden Droid ads that mocked iPhone for being weak and girly or that their phones are as big as a woman's hands.
    screwdestiny
    PSN Twitter Last.FM
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12