1.    #1  
    Well I hate to post this but I've done the best I could to search for this problem. So here it goes.

I am having problems logging into AIM on my Pre. When I click on the Buddies tab in the Messaging app it says i'm logged in, Available, whenever but the green dot isn't full but a half moon shape. So I tried to sign out and sign back in and I still get this. Even though I'm signed in my buddy list doesn't show me who's signed in (there's 3 people always on). Also recently I've experienced a delay in my messaging app. Examples are when I click on a conversation it won't show show the person's name at the top or previous text message for a good 10 seconds, when i send a message it won't show the message for a good 10 seconds.

I did a full erase and it seems to have taken care of the lag but not the the AIM issue. Also my phone has version 1.4.1.1.

If you need more info please let me know and I'll try to provide it. If there is a thread about this let me know.

Any help is appreciated.
    I had the same problem with the lag. I decided to remove the theme that I had downloaded. Seemed to help out a lot! The AIM thing, I had happen a few times. It kept telling me my password was wrong. I changed my password on AIM and it fixed it.
    Admiration is the furthest emotion away from understanding.

Lou Holtz loves slurpies!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xx Spaced xX View Post
    I had the same problem with the lag. I decided to remove the theme that I had downloaded. Seemed to help out a lot! The AIM thing, I had happen a few times. It kept telling me my password was wrong. I changed my password on AIM and it fixed it.
    Mine wasn't saying it was the wrong password but it just wouldn't log in all the way. But I changed my password and for some strange reason it works now. Thanks for your help.