1.    #1  
    any1 else notice you lose signal when you stay in the same place or is it just me?ive only noticed it since my net went off so cnt connect 2 wifi but 1min i got 4 bars 3g next ive got nothing and i haven't moved
    Quote Originally Posted by djuvee View Post
    any1 else notice you lose signal when you stay in the same place or is it just me?ive only noticed it since my net went off so cnt connect 2 wifi but 1min i got 4 bars 3g next ive got nothing and i haven't moved

Always seems to be a problem with o2 at the moment. A few days ago there was no signal for about 7 hours.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    I'm not sure who is at fault (O2 or the pre) but I notice that if I'm in a place with no signal, when I return to a place with signal, the pre doesn't re-establish a phone connection. If you toggle airplane mode, all becomes well.

Andrew
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Not just O2, get it with T-Mob too and 3 before that.
    My phone reception is normally fine, but the internet connection throws a wobbly every so often and needs to be forced into aeroplane mode and back again, or even soft reset, in order to fix it up.
    Mine is consistently woefull.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    its o2...though i do know that people iwth iphones have the same bad signal..but more stable connections