1.    #1  
    So here is the deal.... Only about 10% of my apps not backed up and loaded on my Pre. what's the hell going on?
    just go back into the app catalog and download em again -.-
    paid apps are available for free download again..
    What kind of damages qualify for an exchange? Cause i have the USB crack and lost the cover and sometimes the screen wont come on, is that enough for exchange? Cause I'd love to get it exchanged but i can manage as I am now its not too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Noah View Post
    What kind of damages qualify for an exchange? Cause i have the USB crack and lost the cover and sometimes the screen wont come on, is that enough for exchange? Cause I'd love to get it exchanged but i can manage as I am now its not too bad.
    I don't think the USB crack entitles you to a refurb.

I have the USB crack on my Pre... It just started a couple weeks ago but I can notice it growing. It will eventually reach the screen and you'll be left with a broken phone.

I'm about ready to drill into it to stop the spreading...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post

I have the USB crack on my Pre... It just started a couple weeks ago but I can notice it growing. It will eventually reach the screen and you'll be left with a broken phone.

lol thanks, mines not too bad, its not growing on mine so thats good, but i dont like having the door open. oh well thanks tho!
  6.    #6  
    Thank You cmilette I was worried that I lost all my paid apps, which is not much buy still.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Noah View Post
    I'm with Bell Canada, I bought the phone
    through Bestbuy Canada and they sucker me into buying the ''Product Exchange Plan'' which is well worth it. My power button stop working and also I notice this morning my speaker phone also stop work. So I walk into a Bestbuy
    and after a few questions about a phone they asked me if I wanted a Blackberry which I rejected ofcourse, and they gave me a new Palm Pre. The PEP is a bit pricey but its well worth it cause this is my third Pre. I do believe Bestbuy in the states have this plan aswell.
  8.    #8  

try some krazy glue to stop it from getting bigger....

I know what you're going to say, it will look ugly but its better than dock tape a few months down the road.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_singh View Post
    try some krazy glue to stop it from getting bigger....

I know what you're going to say, it will look ugly but its better than dock tape a few months down the road.
    Krazy glue is a pretty good idea.

I think I'm going to try drilling it sometime soon though. It's the best way to stop a crack.

If I mess up, then the glue will come in handy
    I have had a screen protector on my pre, pretty much from day one and never had any problem with a crack. A crack would drive me nuts. I can be OCD sometimes
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    epoxy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    epoxy?
    It's a deep crack. I could get epoxy on the surface, but it needs to get down in it to stop it.

I'm just nervous about taking a drill to my Pre lol. I'm sure it will be easy though. I'll be sure to take pics and possibly a video
  13.    #13  
    It's a deep crack. I could get epoxy on the surface, but it needs to get down in it to stop it.

I'm just nervous about taking a drill to my Pre lol. I'm sure it will be easy though. I'll be sure to take pics and possibly a video
    lol.. you should make a video of it.. if you screw up at-least we have something to laugh about.
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_singh View Post
    if you screw up at-least we have something to laugh about.
    If you screw up:
    FULL LCD Display + Touch Screen Digitizer for Palm Pre - eBay (item 110536456970 end time Jun-20-10 19:09:39 PDT)