1.    #1  
    On the way out to the beachhouse for a few days..

I am constantly amazed at the utter quality of the camera on this utterly amazing device

Here are my dogs, we let them drive sometimes HAAHAHAHAHA

They take turns..

Denali

Autumn

I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Great pictures- beautiful dog! The Pre is under-rated in so many ways!
    why don't I see a Touch Stone on the dashboard?

Another cool thing about the camera app is that you can take pictures in rapid succession, even when using the flash. It cycles faster than most digital cameras, so you can take 3 or 4 pictures before anyone has had time to say "take another because I blinked..."
    Yeah the camera is impressive for what seems like an older phone. I hope the next WebOS device improves on camera performance and its options.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Is that my dog... lol sure looks like him though. Nice pic! Now y'all see why I love my pre.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Great pictures- beautiful dog! The Pre is under-rated in so many ways!
    Thanks... , but just so one does not get jealous, its TWO different dogs

@Cantaffordit, yanno? I never did get into the TS. No real reason, just that Im never far from a charger cord, have one at each house, and 1 in my car, just never seemed worth that whole different back deal. I never really have a problem with battery or charging..
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Is that my dog... lol sure looks like him though. Nice pic! Now y'all see why I love my pre.
    Thats TWO different dogs. but do YOU have a Golden? If so, you have EXCELLENT taste in K9s

I Pre

while im amazed at the clarity in photos..and me and my friends always wow at the video clarity...shame close up photos..say of letters..words etc is horrible.

Palm add autofocus and decent zooming to a 5mp camera of the same lense type etc..and you'll have a winner. megapixels isnt everything
  9.    #9  
    Who takes close up photos of letters and words??????? :/

I Pre

Your pre takes much better photos than mine. My lens is constantly dirty and it's tough to get in there to clean it all the time.

Nice Photos.

-Casey
  11.    #11  
    Thanks Casey...

Why is your lens so dirty all the time? Where do you keep your Pre? Mine is always in a case until I need to use it..

I Pre

Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Thanks Casey...

Why is your lens so dirty all the time? Where do you keep your Pre? Mine is always in a case until I need to use it..
    Thank you for the pictures! (But do we really want to know the answer to that question? )...
  13.    #13  
    @oldgeekster

eheheheh ooooooooooookkk then, maybe we dont

btw love your name... sorta fits ME too.. Old and Geek-ster heheh

I Pre