1.    #1  
    could not find anything everytime I use terminus lately like in the last few days after a couple of min in my phone freezes and reboots any idea why it just started out if the blue any help would be greatly appreciated if this is already posted somewhere please redirect me and delete thanks
    Use Terminal
    I think it's still in the Webos Internals feeds for webos Quick Install.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Yeah. Use Terminal. Both have their own unique issues, but Terminal seems the best as of now.
    yep and terminal has a function so that if you are typing a directory such as /media/internal/ you can hit sym+i to complete the path. so for example you would type in /me(sym+i) and it would automatically complete /media/.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMarine03 View Post
    yep and terminal has a function so that if you are typing a directory such as /media/internal/ you can hit sym+i to complete the path. so for example you would type in /me(sym+i) and it would automatically complete /media/.
    Neat, I did not know about that. I guess I should actually RTFM.
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    Neat, I did not know about that. I guess I should actually RTFM.
    It's not a "Terminal" feature actually, it's a "sh" feature. sh meaning the shell in which you fall when you run Terminal, Terminus, or login to your phone via SSH or Novaterm.

The "Sym" key acting as "Ctrl", is THE Terminal feature that enables you to press "Ctrl-i", which in turn works as "Tab" on your computer (if you were using linux on a terminal)

Quote Originally Posted by NuttyBunny View Post
    It's not a "Terminal" feature actually, it's a "sh" feature. sh meaning the shell in which you fall when you run Terminal, Terminus, or login to your phone via SSH or Novaterm.

The "Sym" key acting as "Ctrl", is THE Terminal feature that enables you to press "Ctrl-i", which in turn works as "Tab" on your computer (if you were using linux on a terminal)

exactly what he said. It definitely makes things easier when navigating through folders.