Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I thought the mirror was for signaling a rescue plane if you break a leg hiking the Appalachian trail, or some other Manly endeavor outside (and not in cell range!)?!?

WyreNut
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    I don't think so, if anything the pixie is.
    That's certainly true for the name. If I had a Pixi, I'd tell everyone it is called "The Pixinator"... or just tell them I have a "Palm phone"...
    i've only seen a few people with the Pre. they have all been guys. nevertheless, the phone's form factor (i.e., size of keyboard and screen) is not ideal for people that are visually impaired or have big hands.
    I know 5 people with Pre's, including myself; only one of them is female.

OP=fail
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    That's certainly true for the name. If I had a Pixi, I'd tell everyone it is called "The Pixinator"... or just tell them I have a "Palm phone"...
    I don't care how the pixie is I wouldn't but just for the name. My friends would rip on so bad.
    Just because your sitting behind a computer does not give you the right to be rude to other's, try being nice you'll get a lot farther in the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    I don't care how the pixie is I wouldn't but just for the name. My friends would rip on so bad.
    Agreed, I was actually going to get a Pixi at first but then I realized how terrible the name sounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by WyreNut View Post
    I thought the mirror was for signaling a rescue plane if you break a leg hiking the Appalachian trail, or some other Manly endeavor outside (and not in cell range!)?!?

WyreNut
    Imagine in MacGyver had a Pre... I'm sure he would have tons of manly uses for the mirror!
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Imagine in MacGyver had a Pre... I'm sure he would have tons of manly uses for the mirror!
    LOL.. mirror for survival and starting fires, sharp edge on keyboard for cutting cords, or cutting off broken limbs, or unscrewing things. LED flashlight for dismantling bombs when there's only 20 seconds left... no, wait.. that's McGruber.
    @HelloNNNewman

...sharp edges for cutting broken limbs, as in amputating to escape if I've stepped in a bear trap?
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    'does this pre make my **** look fat?'

I don't care if it was marketed for midget transvestites with leprosy.. I like it and there is no other phone out there like the Pre. Who cares?

Sorry.. I'm a lttle cranky.. It's that time again...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    @HelloNNNewman

...sharp edges for cutting broken limbs, as in amputating to escape if I've stepped in a bear trap?
    Bear trap - yes... I was thinking of airplane crash

But in all seriousness... I can truly say that in all the sightings I've had of people using the Pre out in the 'wild'... its always been a guy using it and most seemed to be into electronic gadgets. Never ever run into a woman using the Pre yet... strange.
    I haven't seen a woman using a Pre anywhere but on TV... Although I know a couple of women that have them. They just don't live around here...

It's a great phone for anyone, too bad VZ and Palm never figured out how to explain that in their ads...
    wow theres alot of women on this forum !! lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    id venture to guess that Pre and Pixi are the male and female phones, respectively
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_singh View Post
    you should be happy... Cause that's an easy IN.... No man can screw up that ice breaker...
    qft...

though over here..im yet to see another person with a pre.. and i live in the 3rd biggest city in england.
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsetter883 View Post
    id venture to guess that Pre and Pixi are the male and female phones, respectively
    What happens if they mate? Does it produce a device with the Pixi form factor and the Pre's internals?

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    What happens if they mate? Does it produce a device with the Pixi form factor and the Pre's internals?

they should be wearing innocases >.>
    The Pre and Pixi are related; they mate and you get some useless piece of inbred **** like an iphone.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    Quote Originally Posted by ****-richardson View Post
    The Pre and Pixi are related; they mate and you get some useless piece of inbred **** like an iphone.
    Well royalty almost always engages in inbreeding...
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    Has anyone seen my pants?
    Yes.......

And for reference....I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body....
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast