Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Finally Pre View Post
    Well, I think I am check mated. I opened the back up and yup it is a 1400. Must have been a typo..lol
    No problem...I was going to buy one if they existed.
    welcome to the family!
    Welcome! Oh man, prepare to start seeing a LOT of that hypnotic PreCentral green...it sucks you in man. lol.
  4.    #24  
    Man, you guys are way too kind, what a way to welcome new members. I'm already loving it here.

I went out and found 2 more TS's so I'll have one by my bedside, one for the office and another for the car. I found that the TS sits at the perfect viewing angle in between the rpm and speedo gauge on my Lexus es300. This is quickly getting out of hand lol.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Hi RR, I, too came from a curve. Just had the Pre about 30 hours. Havn't been awake for that long in 35 years. Lol I've been doing the RS visits too but so far just scored one TS. From a curve to Pre keyboardwise is pretty easy, but I wasn't so swift on that either. Looking forward to your impressions after you've had it a day or two. Easy
    Quote Originally Posted by easymoney View Post
    Hi RR, I, too came from a curve. Just had the Pre about 30 hours. Havn't been awake for that long in 35 years. Lol I've been doing the RS visits too but so far just scored one TS. From a curve to Pre keyboardwise is pretty easy, but I wasn't so swift on that either. Looking forward to your impressions after you've had it a day or two. Easy
    Hopefully you have been calling them before visiting...

...I just saw a post around here to check Sam's Clubs, too. Apparently they also sell them at a crazy low price...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12