Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    All-

I am not a Pre newbie (had 4 of em since launch day), and I remember reading somewhere (I believe on this site) that Docs2Go was not going to develop for Palm anymore or something like that. But, not being able to USE it anymore? Come on!!!! I am always getting Office doc's on my Pre and until about 2 months ago, could open all attachments from my email accounts. Does ANYONE know of a workaround- homebrew or otherwise? I have about one month left til my Premier upgrade and I need to make the best of a bad situation. I got iPhone users at work clowning me with the whole "Oh, I thought your phone was some sort of dope technology?"

Gettin REAL old here!
    DocView still works for me..
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    What types of files in particular are you having trouble opening? I just emailed myself a Word 2003 document (.doc) and it opened fine.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    To clarify, everytime I open a office doc on my pre from email as an attachment, it apologizes on an error out screen. Not cool.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    Maybe I will try to reset phone.
    <<Thread renamed>>
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Try some restarts. If that doesn't work, make sure you don't have any patches that interfere with docs.

If all else fails, visit the doctor.