Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Hello there... long time lurker here since the Pre was announced last year and have finally bought an AT&T Pre Plus to have it unlocked for use on Rogers here in Canada. However, I have a couple of questions before I activate it:

1) In terms of quality and quantity of apps, which App Store is better.. US or Canadian? I would have to assume the US, but wanted to verify

1) I bought a AT&T prepaid sim to activate my Pre Plus to get the US App Catalog before I unlock it. If I decide to have the US App Catalog, I know I need to have a US credit card to purchase apps. However, does the CC have to be in my name? I have a friend who lives in the States who would let me use his card, but I'm worried the name of the CC won't match my Palm profile and it would lock me out.

Any help would be appreciated
    why not just make ur palm profile name his. Lol.

I don't think it matters though. A creditcard is secure and palm shouldn't care about fraud. That's visa/mastercards fault.

please met me know your experience though since I'm thinking on switching back to fido if bell doesn't hurry up and bring one out.
    shouldn't matter. a working cc is a working cc, they shouldn't care unless someone reports fraud or something.