1.    #1  
    my pre have bee changed ESN before,that means MEID is 0,and ESN isnít original 。a couple days ago,i made a mistake,i flash rom from 1.35 to 1.03,then phone goes offline。it seems easy to deal with that。I scan the readable address,find all the MEID address on my phone,just the following:

0x00239FD0
    0x00239FD8
    0x00239FF8
    0x0023A000
    0x0023A3E8
    0x0023A3F0
    0x0023A3F8
    0x00F30CC4
    0x00F35A39

I clear all the address,but after that I request with order:RequestNVItemRead meid,it shows the MEID still original。
    I guess maybe there are some address i didnĎt scan out ,but i have scaned all the readable address,whatís the problem?can anyone give me some technical support?if you have any solution,please contact me with gmail:yunisonly@gmail.com

Thanks!!
    <<edited title>>
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    I'm sure it can't be discussed here because of the possible legality of the topic but I know this has been covered in other forums pretty throughly.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    first off, this is the wrong forum to talk about this as its not legal... next, your problem is most likely due to not zeroing out ALL pESN and MEID addresses
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattaspira View Post
    I'm sure it can't be discussed here because of the possible legality of the topic but I know this has been covered in other forums pretty throughly.
    I'm not in US ,so the phone is not a bad ESN phone.
    could you tell the forums's name?