1. Von
    I've found an issue, when I continue to reply back to someone through an email, if the message becomes to long the phone begins to leg unbearably, and sometimes if I open a message that is too long, the phone just freezes, and all I can do is delete the message.

I'm thinking all of the text creates too much memory, was wondering if I could prevent this?

I'm running the original palm pre from sprint, with it overclocked at 800, it does it on both 500 and 800mhz
    Quote Originally Posted by Von View Post
    I've found an issue, when I continue to reply back to someone through an email, if the message becomes to long the phone begins to leg unbearably, and sometimes if I open a message that is too long, the phone just freezes, and all I can do is delete the message.

I'm thinking all of the text creates too much memory, was wondering if I could prevent this?

I'm running the original palm pre from sprint, with it overclocked at 800, it does it on both 500 and 800mhz
    I experience the same thing and have the same phone with the same overclocking settings.
    maybe try emptying your trash folders and sent folders out . Any and all email saved in your phone will take away from your memory and slow down your email .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4. Von
    I've emptied every folder, then had an email that was too long in my inbox, opened it up..and it still locks up.
    yeah emptying the other folders helps a lot, i try and empty the old mail, trash, and sent folders once a week so it wont make the email run slow

edit: oops, just saw that you've already done that
    mine does the same thing... If I reply to the same email for too long, it'll lag so bad I have to delete it and just create a new email... I wish there was a fix for that other then just starting a new message...
    my email has always been slow