1.    #1  
    I doctored my phone because of some issues. When it was finished the enable add/delete launcher pages was still on my phone. I reinstalled preware and it's not showing up as an installed patch. I'd like to get rid of it and would greatly appreciate any help.
    I think you can delete it through USB drive
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    i too was curios about this
    HP200LX->Treo270->Treo600->Treo650->Treo680->Centro->iPhone3G->
    Treo680->TreoPro->iPhone3GS->PalmPre->HPPre2->HPVeer 2.2.3->HPPre3

The patch only enables the ability to add/delete pages. Removing the patch does NOT remove the extra pages.

You have to readd the patch, then delete the pages, THEN delete the patch.
    Full Erase will remove patches.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
  6.    #6  
    I actually still have the option to add/delete pages. Maybe I'll try a full erase. Will I get all of my paid apps back?

Quote Originally Posted by laelipoo View Post
    The patch only enables the ability to add/delete pages. Removing the patch does NOT remove the extra pages.

You have to readd the patch, then delete the pages, THEN delete the patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by enzie5454 View Post
    I actually still have the option to add/delete pages. Maybe I'll try a full erase. Will I get all of my paid apps back?
    If you run EPR (Emergency Patch Recovery) in Preware, that should remove all patches.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    If you run EPR (Emergency Patch Recovery) in Preware, that should remove all patches.
    That will work too, but it has failed for me before. Full Erase always works, but is more of a hassle.

All the apps you have downloaded from the App Cat will be redownloaded automatically. Before you do a full erase though, do a profile backup.
    Master Pants, Lord of the Universe, Groupie of Blaize

Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Complex Pants View Post
    That will work too, but it has failed for me before. Full Erase always works, but is more of a hassle.

All the apps you have downloaded from the App Cat will be redownloaded automatically. Before you do a full erase though, do a profile backup.
    Good to know thanks for that information
    Mobile HotSpot At&t
    Yes, you will get all of your paid apps back. If not open the app store and you can re-download it for free.