Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Well Ive had my Pre 6 months now and I love it. I upgraded from a Centro. At first I was a little apprehensive about adding all of the Homebrew stuff but I caved and don't regret it. This phone does everything I need and more. It would be easy to give in to "newer/bigger is better" impulse and try the EVO or something else but why? Ill hold on to this and see what Palm come up with if that itch needs to be scratched. Ive been a loyal Palm person for years and I hope HP will understand this type of loyalty and not screw with Palm.
    it really is quite the nifty device
    This signature for rent
    Quote Originally Posted by Balzak View Post
    Well Ive had my Pre 6 months now and I love it. I upgraded from a Centro. At first I was a little apprehensive about adding all of the Homebrew stuff but I caved and don't regret it. This phone does everything I need and more. It would be easy to give in to "newer/bigger is better" impulse and try the EVO or something else but why? Ill hold on to this and see what Palm come up with if that itch needs to be scratched. Ive been a loyal Palm person for years and I hope HP will understand this type of loyalty and not screw with Palm.
    This is my first Palm product and I'm really happy with it. I really hope that HP gives Palm the resources to let the platform blossom...
    This post is what I needed. I currently have a Centro, which I am generally happy with. I've been reading around to familiarize myself with the Pre as I due to upgrade in a couple months on Verizon. I'm a little worried, as I see some quirks that are annoying a LOT of users. The Centro has a few quirks as well, but I've learned to accept them. I guess the Pre may require 'accepting' as well.

Take Care
    Quote Originally Posted by Balzak View Post

Do you have the Palm Pre Plus or the Pre?
    Quote Originally Posted by zanix View Post
    Do you have the Palm Pre Plus or the Pre?
    I think pre. the plus didn't come out till february?
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I got the Pre in November

There was a learning curve coming over from the Centro since the Pre didnt have the old PalmOS - but once I got the hang of it I wouldn't go back. The Pre is so much more dynamic with WebOS.