1.    #1  
    Is it possible to add a automatic text message signature on the Pre Plus?
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sherryterry1 View Post
    Is it possible to add a automatic text message signature on the Pre Plus?
    Yup theres a patch for that...

Search for "Message Signature" in Preware or webOSQuickinstall
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
  3.    #4  
    Thank you!!
    I hate text sigs.... Will never understand them....
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    me too, i don't need to see your sig 100x in a conversation
  6.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I don't want to routinely use a text sig. but for business, etc. Alot of the MD offices around our area are going to provide text messaging re: if the MD is running behind, appt. changes, etc. So replying with my name is required....just hate having to type it
    I know there used to be a problem, (at least for me there was), with the text messaging signature patch and sending a 2+ page text. It would send the first page but not the second. And then the phone would stop sending texts altogether until a battery pull was done. Does that still happen?
    okay i totally want the text sig. for my palm pre. but i cant seem to download the webosquickinstall thing.i mean i really need step by step instructions PLZ..... =/ i would really appreciate it if someone would take a couple min. out of their life and show me.cause im really confused. thanx alot
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miranda10 View Post
    okay i totally want the text sig. for my palm pre. but i cant seem to download the webosquickinstall thing.i mean i really need step by step instructions PLZ..... =/ i would really appreciate it if someone would take a couple min. out of their life and show me.cause im really confused. thanx alot
    You can use either of the two below:
    1. WebOS quickinstall - See requirements and instructions below.
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...l-v3-14-a.html

2. Preware
    Preware
    and http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Application:Preware
    okay do you go to that on your phone or the computer.sorrry im not very good at this i just really like all these cool tricks ppl talk about on here.sounds very interesting =)
    Last edited by miranda10; 06/25/2010 at 03:40 PM.
    I used to use it onmy otherphone but this adds a sig to outgoing texts and IMs...with sigs in IMs not being necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by miranda10 View Post
    okay do you go to that on your phone or the computer.sorrry im not very good at this i just really like all these cool tricks ppl talk about on here.sounds very interesting =)
    first you need to download the quick install on your computer, just follow the instructions, and keep trying till you get it downloaded.

after you install quick install, put your phone in developer mode, hook it to your computer via usb cable, open quick install, go to tools then tweaks