1.    #1  
    I wasn't sure how to search for this..

...but is there an app that "says" the numbers that you push on the dialpad? I have a friend who doesn't see very well, so it can be difficult to use the on-screen dialpad and be sure he's dialing the right numbers..
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    I've never heard of such a thing, but perhaps a theme could be created (or already exists) that would make the numbers larger and more visible.

Also, you can dial with the hard keyboard too. The number 5 has a little nub on it, so it's possible to do it by feel. You don't need to use the orange/option button in the phone app either.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Tried searching my Pre for possible wav files it's using to produce the tones but found nothing. I'm either looking in the wrong place or the tones are built into the app.
    Anybody know if the tones are produced via wav files, and if so their location?
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    I wasn't sure how to search for this..

...but is there an app that "says" the numbers that you push on the dialpad? I have a friend who doesn't see very well, so it can be difficult to use the on-screen dialpad and be sure he's dialing the right numbers..

Maybe someone can make a patch for that. It would be good to have options to make it easier for your friend to dial. I would like it for an option.