Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. kbaker's Avatar
    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
       #1  
    I have a specific group that I keep seperate from my other Gmail contacts, (this is the first time I actually looked for it to send the group an e-mail) and it isn't in my contacts that synced from Gmail, does anyone know if there is a way to sync it?? Thanks in advance!!
  2. #2  
    yes...ungroup them then you can sync them to your device
  3. kbaker's Avatar
    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
       #3  
    Well I mean they are there, just not in the group and I want them in the group because I e-mail all 50 of them the same information all of the time
  4. #4  
    I should have just come aout and responded that contact goups in Google ARE NOT SUPPORTED.

    BTW...most forum users recommend serching for your asnwer rather than re-creating the wheel on subjects that have multiple posts/threads. This subject would be one of them and may be the reasone no one else has reponsed/ignored your question.
  5. kbaker's Avatar
    Posts
    21 Posts
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
       #5  
    I was posting while getting ready for work this morning, and I did search and did not find anything, so when I didn't have time to keep searching I posted. My apologies.
  6. #6  
    In the app catalog there is an app called Multi Message Pro. It is one of the apps that supports e-mail groups.
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

    5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

    6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by xokatwoman View Post
    Well I mean they are there, just not in the group and I want them in the group because I e-mail all 50 of them the same information all of the time
    If you must have specific "groups" that you need to email/SMS all at onece from your device, I would recommend Super Contacts. There is a free version that you can make upto 5 groups of contacts to send an SMS or email to...also works as a contact phone dialer. There is a pay-version as well where you can mave more than 5 groups.

    Of course, this is all managed though your device. You would have to manually re-create the groups to match in Google Contacts if you need the same on a computer.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    If you must have specific "groups" that you need to email/SMS all at onece from your device, I would recommend Super Contacts. There is a free version that you can make upto 5 groups of contacts to send an SMS or email to...also works as a contact phone dialer. There is a pay-version as well where you can mave more than 5 groups.

    Of course, this is all managed though your device. You would have to manually re-create the groups to match in Google Contacts if you need the same on a computer.
    Saying this at the beginning could have saved hours of time
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

    5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

    6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    Saying this at the beginning could have saved hours of time
    yea...I now realize this...

Posting Permissions