Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Sorry if this has already been covered but couldn't find any reference to it on the forums.

Is there a patch or any way to limit the number of apps to just 12 per page and for any new ones to download to a new page automatically.
    Either of these two patches, hide quick launch bar or hide quick launch bar in launcher only will allow you to see 12 apps in the launcher page if you are running the stock 3x3.
    As for getting downloads on a new page I'm not aware of anyway to do this. But you could try created a new first page, leave it blank and then your downloads will apear here. This is good 12 downloads before you need to add a new first page and you will need the add/delete launche pages patch to do this.
    I've had my Pre for a few weeks, & it seems a darn shame that you can't categorize apps in an organized fashion beyond re-ordering them. Or, am I missing something here?
    Quote Originally Posted by bondfast View Post
    I've had my Pre for a few weeks, & it seems a darn shame that you can't categorize apps in an organized fashion beyond re-ordering them. Or, am I missing something here?
    Yep, I use the named launcher pages patch and the add/remove pages patch and I have nine pages of apps all categorized appropriately for use. And with the named launcher pages patch, you can tap the title and get a drop down for all your pages, tap once on the one you want and voila... you are there. No need to swipe across 8 pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Either of these two patches, hide quick launch bar or hide quick launch bar in launcher only will allow you to see 12 apps in the launcher page if you are running the stock 3x3.
    As for getting downloads on a new page I'm not aware of anyway to do this. But you could try created a new first page, leave it blank and then your downloads will apear here. This is good 12 downloads before you need to add a new first page and you will need the add/delete launche pages patch to do this.
    Plus, if you are on the 1st page (the one that is furthest to the left) and create a new page, it will become the new first page. And... all newly installed apps go on the first page automatically.
    just remember to add a new page when the left page fills up. All new apps will show up on the new page on the left...