1.    #1  
    Hello

I installed a them using Webos QI with the .ipk. I didn't like it and stupid me installed another theme which then crossed the icons. I went into webos qi and did a reset to default, I even then used the default.ipk theme and it still didn't change the icons back. So then I tried doing a partial erase and then a full erase and when I signed back in it still had the same icons. I need some help with this. I cannot get it back to factory settings because of the backups that I do everyday. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I'm sure now know you have to uninstall theme before installing another. That being said,try webos repair utility,this should help set everything strait for you.
    also your daily backups assuming you are speaking of factory palm backup, don't backup anything that a theme would effect
  4. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abramsrau View Post
    Hello

I installed a them using Webos QI with the .ipk. I didn't like it and stupid me installed another theme which then crossed the icons. I went into webos qi and did a reset to default, I even then used the default.ipk theme and it still didn't change the icons back. So then I tried doing a partial erase and then a full erase and when I signed back in it still had the same icons. I need some help with this. I cannot get it back to factory settings because of the backups that I do everyday. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I'm sure now know you have to uninstall theme before installing another. That being said,try webos repair utility,this should help set everything strait for you.
    Yes, WebOS Repair Utility should definitely correct the issue for you. You can download it at http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...y-v2-01-a.html.