1.    #1  
    Does palm pre have a file management app I can download? I searched, but I'm pretty new to this stuff so a pointing in the right direction would be aswome.
    I'm not weird, it's called having a personality...I Speak Fluent Sarcasm.
    Internalz

You can find it in Preware.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Internalz in Preware.
  4.    #4  
    Ok thank you got it but when I open up internalz I get this message.....(ca.canucksoftware.filemgr is not running)
    It would probably help to read the attached thread. Internalz requires that you also install File Mgr Service.

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ml#post2397755
    Global Posts
    621 Global Posts
    hey asiebert

to run internalz, you also need another little program which is the 'service'. This allows it to work.

Have a look at the main thread about internalz, somewhere around here. It will mention it. I believe it's sysinternalsmanager or something like that. That *and* internals need to be installed.

I absolutely love having it.
  7.    #7  
    Thank You Thank You Thank You!
    For future reference (only because I installed Internalz myself a couple of weeks ago), when installing the app through Preware, it does tell you File Mgr Service, and gives you an option to do it automatically.
    Have been using Internalz for weeks now and I love not having to plug into my PC to move stuff around.
    Make sure and donate to Jason Robitaille if you like it. He has done a lot for this community.