Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    No
    WHY???
  2.    #22  
    You have to be O2 customer and be on O2 contract, then you can count on O2 tech support (maybe). If you're not they're client then they will only blast you with pi*ss
    no.

Now i have phone with blocked network modem

( rebel sim dont work.)
    I wont buy O2 sim. activate phone and after that - use pal with rebel sim.
    is this real?
  4.    #24  
    One more thing, just to be sure. The "Our Unblock Code" isn't a MSL code?
  5.    #25  
    no.

Now i have phone with blocked network modem

( rebel sim dont work.)
    I wont buy O2 sim. activate phone and after that - use pal with rebel sim.
    is this real?
    I think it won't work. BUT I will PM you with prepared WebOS Doctor so phone will be activated at start. Then you can check if Rebel SIM will work...Do you want the link?
    i install activated web os.
    Palm pre is starded. i can play games< install sof on pre byt can not phone ( sim is SOS only)
    Quote Originally Posted by Le00nn View Post
    One more thing, just to be sure. The "Our Unblock Code" isn't a MSL code?
    MSL is for CDMA only.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  8.    #28  
    ok, so Rebel Card just doesn't work...If you buy O2 prepaid it will not help you I think...
    i vont buy O2 sim card used ( wint some money on balance) it doesn help me&&&
    Be that as it may...

i wont try.
  11.    #31  
    sorry buddy, the phone is hardlocked and we can only pray to the Mother Marry for young and proud Palm Pre Developer Hero...
    if palm HARD blocked why theb i install web os 1.3 ( in install with error http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...93#post2508493 )

i can use my palm with rebel sim?
    now a can make a calls with rebel sim.
    Did any of you ever have any luck with this?

I am now in possession of a "BLOCKED" att palm pre. Any help would be appreciated.

What can I do? If I call At&t what should I tell them? Would someone at an att store know what to do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nox_ik View Post
    if palm HARD blocked why theb i install web os 1.3 ( in install with error http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...93#post2508493 )

i can use my palm with rebel sim?
    now a can make a calls with rebel sim.
    Yes you can, I still do it (1.4.5), but in 1.4.5 its a bit harder to get 3g working, but phone/sms works
    Hi im new on forum. But i have a Q for leoon or anybody: heve you trying to unblock the palm with this guide with linux basics. Is it working???
    Quote Originally Posted by couss View Post
    Hi im new on forum. But i have a Q for leoon or anybody: heve you trying to unblock the palm with this guide with linux basics. Is it working???
    The guy from nextgenserver did it, but asks 30 euro to generate one code. Of course I will encourage you to try te unblock it yourself and put the solution in the open
    im trying to change somethings in gsm service file but there is problem with md5sum file after change i think i wave with white flag now after 4 days trying non stop
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Nexgenserver will provide a service for this.
    More info to come.

Hello, please tell me how I can contact to nextgenserver for this service (unblock code for Palm Pre)

thanjs
    Quote Originally Posted by toshabuser View Post
    Yes you can, I still do it (1.4.5), but in 1.4.5 its a bit harder to get 3g working, but phone/sms works
    Hello

I must to downgarde the firmware first?
    Only I can use rebel sum card or can be turbo sim or i-smart or yessim, etc?

Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12