Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by falconrap View Post
    There's a 2000mAh and an 1800mAh battery. Depending on your definition of heavy use, you might be able to get that with a 1400mAh battery. I can get 8 hours with moderate (overall) use, with 30+% left over; about 2-2.5 hours of browser use and some game time (20-30 minutes). All depends on the condition of your battery, the apps you run in the background, the brightness level, and the signal strength and consistency.
    Does the 1800mah require a different back cover like the 2600 mah?..I don't want to change the back cover. And guys, I have to say, the Pre's screen looks really beautiful without a screen protector!..Omg..I love it. It looks so vivid! I'm in love with this phone and my gf...of course lol..
    A coworker of mine had this happen this morning with her 2-day old AT&T Pre Plus. She said it gave her great pause about the stability of the device, but later today she said she absolutely loved the phone with the cards and such, so there's hope for Palm yet.
    Palm history: II, IIIc, Kyocera 7135, Treo 650, Centro, Pre, FrankenPre+, (legit) Pre+ & TouchPad.
    Yeah..if it wasnt for webos..i would have dumped this p.o.s a longtime ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Black View Post
    Does the 1800mah require a different back cover like the 2600 mah?..I don't want to change the back cover. And guys, I have to say, the Pre's screen looks really beautiful without a screen protector!..Omg..I love it. It looks so vivid! I'm in love with this phone and my gf...of course lol..
    No, the 1800 also requires a different back cover, though it's not as thick as the 2600. The highest rating I know of that doesn't require a change in covers is the 1400mAh. That will add about an hour or so of heavy use, and about 2 hours of moderate use. I would think the 1400 would get you about 7-8 hours of moderately heavy use. It's probably worth trying. If it doesn't work long enough by itself, then at least you have two batteries that, when combined, most certainly will exceed your needs.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12