Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I'm tempted to get me a Pre Plus instead of the Pre. And activate it in Germany to get paid apps at the same time.

Considering SIM locks, is it the same with the Pre Plus as with the Pre:

- German (O2 & Vodafone?) NO SIM lock, but QWERTZ
    - Spanish, UK & Ireland: SIMlocked, QWERTY

- France, I assume NO SIM lock, but AZERTY
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Oh that's weird. I thought that wasn't allowed by law, as in Belgium.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Damn, apparently the O2 Pre Plus is only sold online and not in the O2 shops. My plan to drive to Germany this weekend and grab one there just vanished. The Vodafone Pre Plus is quite a bit more expensive, so not an option.

Does anyone remember the url of the german palm site, something with nexea.de. I lost the bookmark I'd love to read some reports. I can't seem to find the info the Plusses in Germany are without SIM lock too.
    Have you tried calling a store? I plan on taking a train in a few weeks to do the same you were planning. I chatted with vodafone.de and they said it was up to the store whether to carry it or not.

do you mean this
    Palm DE: Mobile Produkte für Privatkunden, berufliche Nutzer und Unternehmen
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    Nexave

There's quite a few regular stores that sell them in Germany (unlocked).
    I'll PM you tomorrow.
    tomi,

Could you please name some stores that might have them? I am unable to have it shipped, since I will only be there on vacation. I'm having little luck searching the Internet for stores.

thanks.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    ok.

Thanks for the reply though.