Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    Can you open the phone app? If so go into preferences and see if you can fix it there.
    No... When I start up my phone... it goes straight to the restore screen... trying to restore my apps and contacts...BUT my phone is stuck on Offline mode... so no data connection... idk what to do... I did everything. And I really dont want to drive up to the Store... its far from where I live... ughh
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Good luck.

Post your results be that if you get results on your own or what Sprint does for you. Just curious.. .
    It didnt work the second time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmac06 View Post
    No... When I start up my phone... it goes straight to the restore screen... trying to restore my apps and contacts...BUT my phone is stuck on Offline mode... so no data connection... idk what to do... I did everything. And I really dont want to drive up to the Store... its far from where I live... ughh
    I can't recall, what does the restore sceen look like?
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by vza33 View Post
    I can't recall, what does the restore sceen look like?
    Its where your phone goes into the "activation/restore screen" and that is where you enter in your Palm Profile username and password to restore your apps and contacts... but... I am unable to do so.. due to the dam phone being offline mode... sigh...
  5.    #25  
    Is there anyway I can do a Full restore? Although I am stuck in this situation...
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmac06 View Post
    Its where your phone goes into the "activation/restore screen" and that is where you enter in your Palm Profile username and password to restore your apps and contacts... but... I am unable to do so.. due to the dam phone being offline mode... sigh...
    Did you enter your username and password? Whey you dr your phone and then restart you begin at that screen, and your phone will say "phone offline" because it hasn't been activated yet. Enter them and it will activate onto Sprint. I've done it a good 30 times with good ol' Floyd.
    If that doesn't work, chuck it off a bridge and find a Samsung SCH-8500. Solid, built like a tank.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    ^^Agree with morrison0880 there (except the part about the Samsung)... if for some strange reason you still can't get this thing responding, then I would suggest logging into the Palm site and remote wiping the phone. This will get you back to the log-in screen for you to enter your email/password info and try again.
    Sounds like you need MetaDoctor to bypass the login screen.

Application:MetaDoctor - WebOS Internals
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    ^^Agree with morrison0880 there (except the part about the Samsung)... if for some strange reason you still can't get this thing responding, then I would suggest logging into the Palm site and remote wiping the phone. This will get you back to the log-in screen for you to enter your email/password info and try again.
    Newman, you don't know what you're talking about. That phone is as sexy as they come. Especially with my charging dock sitting on my desk. People would come into my house and think I was a really rich and important businessman.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
  10.    #30  
    Guys I just took my phone to the Sprint RC and they tried to hard reset it... but failed... so they ended up giving me a BRAND NEW Palm Pre... not a refurbished phone... Most likely the phone radio had gave out... so yeah... lucky me eh! New fresh built Pre lol xD Thanks Sprint!
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Glad it worked out!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12