1.    #1  
    Hey forums,
    When my Pre Plus is on the touchstone it sometimes attempts to unlock itself, is that normal?
    Also how can I remove the YellowPages and AT&T Navigator applications?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Ramen View Post
    it sometimes attempts to unlock itself
    What does this mean? Normal behavior: you put the Pre on the TS, if it is off, the lock screen will appear with a black background, and if it is on, it will remain on until the screen shuts off, at which point the lock screen comes on with a black background.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  3.    #3  
    Yes, on the touchstone it is the time, a black background and the little yellow lock. However, I have a pass code and sometimes it will jump to that screen and it will attempt to unlock, if that makes a little more sense?
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Yes, on the touchstone it is the time, a black background and the little yellow lock. However, I have a pass code and sometimes it will jump to that screen and it will attempt to unlock, if that makes a little more sense?
    It is possessed
    Sorry...have not heard this from anyone so far.
    That is very weird. Perhaps there is something wrong with your touch screen. Have you had any other issues?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  6.    #6  
    No, I think it might just be the Sedio case. Yes, that's the issue when I remove it from the touchstone it rightfully attempts to unlock, so I discovered it's the case having trouble communicating with the touchstone.

How could I remove AT&T applications?
    I'm not sure you can remove Provider installed applications. However, you can go to the Patch Forum and request a patch to hide those applications. I use Hide patches for the Stock Music Player and Sprint Nascar apps.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"
    If you use patches, then make a request in the patch request forum. I can make them if you make a thread.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.