1.    #1  
    Is the warranty on the Pre transferrable? I bought my Pre second-hand about a month ago and it is now getting a little funky. It'll do weird things like freeze and the brightness stays on full blast even though I set it way low (intermittently), and the slider is in pretty bad shape even though I take great care of it.

Do you know if Sprint would take it back? It was originally purchased in November.

Thanks.
    don't think so
    Yes! Unless you have a refurbished unit (90 days) Retail unit is 1 year. I bought mine used too. it was in really bad shape and had issues with the touchscreen,,, Brought it to sprint and they gave me a new, Well refurbished Pre.
    If you choke a smurf what color would it turn?

SCP-8100 by Sanyo> Treo 300 by Palm> Hitachi SH-G1000> VI-2300 by Sanyo> LX150 by LG> MM-7500 by Sanyo> MOTORAZR™ V3m by Motorola> M330 by Samsung> MOTO Q9c by Motorola> Palm® Pre
    It's a manufacturers warranty which is attached to the device.

It doesn't matter if it get sold or traded 50 times, the warranty is still one year.
  5.    #5  
    Sweet, I'm going to Sprint today then.
    Also if you have TEP on your line it does not matter. You could activate anything and the TEP extended warranty would be in affect.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmhanson View Post
    Also if you have TEP on your line it does not matter. You could activate anything and the TEP extended warranty would be in affect.
    Yes, but under warranty any service is free... with TEP, you have to pay a deductible.