Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Ok, I have got serious problems. First off my pre keeps going offline for no reason dropped called, texts won't go through and can't connect to EVOD. This started about little over a week ago. Now! the wifi connects but I can't load any of the pages gives me an error saying : "Unable to Load Page" and Unable to resolve host [2006]. Can someone please help me? I am getting very frustrated with this phone. I have had it since July 2009. Thanks in advance for anyone who helps.

Lucki,
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    You seem to have two problems. Dropped calls would probably be due to poor radio signal. Do you have a good signal?

WiFi problems could be caused by several things. Does your router provide a proper path to a DNS server?

You might also try the built in tests to see if it is a hardware problem with the phone.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    My brother also has a pre and his is fine no offline mode constantly and no wifi errors. How do I try built in tests? Thanks for the help
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Tap the "device info" icon.
    Then tap the Preference tab in the upper left corner.
    Select Tests from the drop down menu.
    Select the tests you want to run.
    what have you done to your phone ? any patches or homebrew apps ?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    I am running tests as I type will let you guys know what the result is. and Shada I do have patches installed through preware I have had them since when they first came out but this happened about a little over week ago now. Thanks again

EDIT: Ok the test finished and issues were found it says Code : 25 for Wifi, and 20 for Modem. I have no clue what this means. !!
    Global Posts
    331 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucki View Post
    I am running tests as I type will let you guys know what the result is. and Shada I do have patches installed through preware I have had them since when they first came out but this happened about a little over week ago now. Thanks again

EDIT: Ok the test finished and issues were found it says Code : 25 for Wifi, and 20 for Modem. I have no clue what this means. !!
    Go to this link for a list of test codes and suggested actions: Palm Pre Quick Tests Error Code Matrix Inside Sprint Now

Your phone may need to be replaced.
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Thanks but can I replace the phone? I bought it from best buy in July last year It has been 10 months so will they replace it? Thanks !