1.    #1  
    I purchased my Palm Pre Plus at AT&T on launch day, May 16. The store rep pointed out AT&T Navigator on the Launcher, pitched it to me with a month free, so I agreed to try it. I received a download website via text, and, not finding the Palm Pre on the list of supported handsets I phoned TeleNav and then AT&T. On two separate occasions (two calls to each customer service department), I have been told that TeleNav, which supplies the Navigator GPS system for AT&T, does not support the Palm Pre Plus.

And yet I see frequent references to the service on reviews and press releases, and no shouts of protest from forums like this. Am I missing something here? Has anyone succeeded in procuring the Navigator for this device through AT&T?
    I have been running Telenav on my ATT Pre+ since the day that I got it. I thought it was already installed on my phone. It is called "AT&T Navigator" on my phone.

It is a great application. Love the web portal to preload the destination addresses.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  3.    #3  
    I am scratching my head trying to figure why they sent me the dead link. Did you subscribe to the AT&T GPS service for $10 a month, or is it just there?
    TeleNav works on the Palm Pre [plus]. Anything else is all lies.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    TeleNav works on the Palm Pre [plus]. Anything else is all lies.
    How did you get this on your Palm Pre+? Telenav only offers their software to Sprint Palm Pres on their website.
    Demo: AT&T Navigator on the Palm Pre Plus | TeleNavĀ® Blog - Navigating Life

Like it's been said above...$10/month via AT&T...app is preinstalled.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 05/26/2010 at 02:52 PM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    I am pretty sure that ATT Nav (Telenav) came preinstalled on my Pre+.

The YPmobile app was also preinstalled. Do you have it?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    How did you get this on your Palm Pre+? Telenav only offers their software to Sprint Palm Pres on their website.
    Technically most carriers have TeleNav software just rebranded as the carrier's navigator software.

It should be pre-installed on the device. If the software is not preinstalled on your device you should go to an AT&T store and speak to a rep, or consider WebOS Doctoring your device as the image most likely has the AT&T Navigator on it. Maybe yours was flashed with a bad image if it's not installed?
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    It is preloaded with your AT&T Pre Plus. When you click on it there may be a login. The login is your phone number and the pin/password is the last 4 digits of your phone number.
    Thanks for the response everyone - I'm frustrated with Verizon's blatant blocking of Telenav.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Technically most carriers have TeleNav software just rebranded as the carrier's navigator software.
    I wish this was true with Verizon, but alas, VZ navigator on the Pre is nothing near the capability of Telenav. Unfortunately, Telenav won't allow downloads of their software without going through the wireless provider, and Verizon doesn't offer a link.