Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    So I am trying to add friends to my friends list for google talk and yahoo... Now I think I might be missing something cause there is no where to "add friends" So am I missing something? Every phone I have had in the past it has been quite easy to add or delete people....
    if you go to contacts,,go to yr friend,,edit,,put the info in the right box(instant mesg name under yahoo),it will go to yr list automaticlly
    pick a friend in the contacts qpp,,edit,,and put the info where it goes,,save,,done,all set
    Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    I went through those steps and was able to add the messenger ID.. I was abl to send and receive messages to the contact but when I look at my buddy list they are not on there...
    that's weird this works for me,,they go right into the buddy list on my phone. Do you mean it's not on list on yr pc?
    there must me a preference that you have different. Go to mesg. App,go to accounts,pick yahoo and check out any preferences.
    Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    it doesnt give me any pref or settings really.. when I go to that area it just says sign in, but no settings. It seems like im missing something real simple. I feel dumb lol
    When you tap on the Buddies tab, in the menu appears the option to "Show Offline Buddies." Choosing this option should show all Buddies.
    Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    I am trying to avoid going online at all to add friends... from what I have seen so far I add someone in my contact list under "+ New IM Address" then add their user name... That sends a invite to them.. Once they accept I have to accept them, but it doesnt allow me to do so on the phone. I have to go online to accept it. It's weird. Google Talk isn't like that I dont think...
    Global Posts
    263 Global Posts
    I have all buddies shown also..
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    also you can go to yahoo or gmail messenger mobile website and can add or delete buddies easily from ur pre browser.
    Yahoo contacts need to be added online to be seen on Pre.