Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    anyone else having sign in problems with their sprint pre? I'm not but my girlfriend is. I called tech support and the rep had absolutely no idea what I was talking about, then after talking to a supervisor, came back and told me I should sign up for "yahoo plus" and the problem would go away. I asked for my problem to be escelated and she told me I was "at the top of the line". Hahaha. So after talkin to another supervisor she comes back and says yahoo is having problems and it's not sprint or palm.

any suggestions? I've deleter her yahoo account, and can't even add it back without an error...
    How are you adding the Yahoo account? Are you going through manual controls or are you just entering the email address and password on the main 'add account' screen?
    I had a problem a few days ago with my Yahoo email account. I noticed it hadn't synced in like 2 days, when it was set to "as emails arrive". I tried re-entering the password and it seemed to work normally but didn't resolve the problem.

I did eventually delete the email account, and was able to re-create it without problems. It's been working ever since. Second time I've had to do that with the Yahoo account in the 7 months I've had my pre.
    There was a huge problem with Yahoo log-in late last week:

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-s...ate-error.html

I think it is resolved now.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    How are you adding the Yahoo account? Are you going through manual controls or are you just entering the email address and password on the main 'add account' screen?
    well, I tried to go the normal route of adding an account and no luck. So then I did manual and tried to match her settings to mine. Again... No luck. Keep getting a security warning. Really irritating. sucks sprint reps have no idea what's going on. Then she had the nerve to tell me I'd get a follow up call and asked me to tell them she resolved my issue!